Jump to content
26CornerBlitz

MNF: KC vs. DEN at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN - Mahomes Puts on a Show!

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

A.  Mahomes is in his second year.

B.  Andy Reid.

    C. Allen is sitting and watching behind Alex Smith, er Nate Peterman this year

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, billsfan714 said:

Helluva play

 

Helluva game with a little bit of everything in it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, billsfan714 said:

Helluva play

If it were the Bills, the pass would have been dropped,  it would have been ruled a fumble and Denver would have recovered.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice series Denver.  Gutless coaching at its finest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last thing in the world Denver could do. Keenum coming up small. Mahomeslice will win this thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KD in CA said:

Nice series Denver.  Gutless coaching at its finest.

 

That series was pathetic to watch. The whole offense should be embarrassed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vance Joseph should be fired on the spot. Keenum needs to be cut and Von Miller should be traded!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, clayboy54 said:

Vance Joseph should be fired on the spot. Keenum needs to be cut and Von Miller should be traded!

 

Buffalo Chips!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HappyDays said:

 

That series was pathetic to watch. The whole offense should be embarrassed.

 

Seriously, why not just post it on the scoreboard?

 

First down, run.

Second down, the super safe design dumpoff

Third down, scramble around and hope someone is wide open.

 

Joseph is horrible.  Just praying his tiring defense bails him out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

First wow play for me from Mahomes this game 

Edited by Bray Wyatt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was amazing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

    C. Allen is sitting and watching behind Alex Smith, er Nate Peterman this year

 

Yup, no value in sitting a guy for a year.

 

Brady, Rogers, Mahomes.

 

All sat and learned.

 

Instead, let's put a rookie in, behind a trash O-line and no weapons. Mentally let's provide no one to help him break down tape or learn how to prep for a game plan or reads.

 

Brilliant.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KC O linemen killing themselves with penalties.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RocCityRoller said:

 

Yup, no value in sitting a guy for a year.

 

Brady, Rogers, Mahomes.

 

All sat and learned.

 

Instead, let's put a rookie in, behind a trash O-line and no weapons. Mentally let's provide no one to help him break down tape or learn how to prep for a game plan or reads.

 

Brilliant.

Trust the process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JoPar_v2 said:

KC O linemen killing themselves with penalties.

 

Yet he overcomes it with two ridiculous throws.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×