MNF: KC vs. DEN at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN - Mahomes Puts on a Show!

3 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Kelsey with ruptured spleen and lacerated kidney.

Spleen plasma replacement and organ trauma center is right there in the stadium right next to the cannabis dispensary. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Elite Poster said:

It was so obvious he was going to be good if you just built a damn offense for him and whaddya know...

Are us fans really that dumb? I feel like 7/10 of the last drafts the guy I wanted in the first ended up way better than what we got. 

Was it not widely speculated that Whaley loved Deshaun Watson? I’m not sure Mahomes was ever going to be the pick. Could be wrong though. 

Just now, Elite Poster said:

It was so obvious he was going to be good if you just built a damn offense for him and whaddya know...

Are us fans really that dumb? I feel like 7/10 of the last drafts the guy I wanted in the first ended up way better than what we got. 

Same here bro. I wish they wouldve got Allen an OL and some weapons. He doesnt have enough time back there to fix his broken mechanics and turn it to muscle memory.

5 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Yeah, it's nice when you have that luxury.

Brady behind Bledsoe

Rodgers behind Favre

Mahomes behind Alex Smith

And for the best part...Josh Allen behind Nate Peterman, who is himself essentially a rookie in his development.  Josh Allen starting was only a matter of time, it's just that the time part was less than what McD wanted.  I'm not convinced that AJ McCarron would have been that much better.

Could have been Allen behind Tyrod or Allen behind AJ.

Better than Allen behind no one. The Bills do this to themselves continuously. And ppl on boards like this expect QB Jesus to come in and fix it all. That is not how it works.

Edited by RocCityRoller

2 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

Was it not widely speculated that Whaley loved Deshaun Watson? I’m not sure Mahomes was ever going to be the pick. Could be wrong though. 

I would've taken Watson and 5 draft picks in the first 3 rounds over what we have. All day.

9 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Were cool hap. Dont be such a hater and homer tho. Put some respect on Mahomes name before JeffisMagic shows up to kick u in the balls

Im pretty sure hes dead, they just dont wanna say that on live tv

Excuse me this is Billsareback now i’m 17 josh allen on this board. me and jeffsmagic warned you all that you don’t let Andy Reid trade up to get Mahomes. That should have been a signal right then. Me and Jeffsmagic said this guy had hall of fame talent. He would lead the chiefs to multiple superbowls. Those people are now in hiding. You owe both me and Jeff and apology. 

Edited by 17 Josh Allen