MNF: KC vs. DEN at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN - Mahomes Puts on a Show!

2 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Mahomes is so much better than Allen is rite now. Im pissed.

I banged the table for Mahomes or Watson and Derms an idiot.

Now we got a struggling rookie with great intangibles but no where near as refined as Mahomes.

Im an Allen fan but im sorry brehs

Mahomes > JA

A.  Mahomes is in his second year.

B.  Andy Reid.

Edited by jkeerie

Just now, FearLess Price said:

Those are fair points but Machine is so damn nasty im pissed we passed on him. that was such a stupid move. 

I hate autocorrect.   I can agree that Mahomes is good.  I don't think the Bills were even thinking QB last year.

9 minutes ago, Westside Madness said:

I daily drafted all KC players. The one DEN player i picked was Royce. Bye bye money. (small wager)

I have Emmanuel Sanders (a low key solid fantasy player, I draft him annually) but didn’t need him because I had the DUB in the bag already 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Mahomes is so much better than Allen is rite now. Im pissed.

I banged the table for Mahomes or Watson and Derms an idiot.

Now we got a struggling rookie with great intangibles but no where near as refined as Mahomes.

Im an Allen fan but im sorry brehs

Mahomes > JA

I'm pretty sure JA with Andy Reid would be better than Mahomes with McDermott 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Talkin Proud said:

I'm pretty sure JA with Andy Reid would be better than Mahomes with McDermott 

Maybe in a few years after he corrects his accuracy mechanics. Mahomes is simply much better than JA rite now. Hes reading defenses well and hitting everyone with hands for TDs. I wanna agree with you so I feel better about our QB situation but I cant. Machine is nasty. JA cant hold his jock strap rite now, and with all due respect none of the QBs this class can hold a candle to machine except for maybe Mayfield.

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Holding on the Doctor, but Mahomes is so calm in the pocket. 

Reads the field, reads the blitzes so well and almost always hits the hot routes when they blitz. This game is awesome to watch but its depressing...feels like the JP Losman draft all over again.

1 minute ago, Bills2ref said:

The way these announcers are sucking off Mahomes you would think he has 500 yards tonight. 

LMAO

bro he is nasty. all ball washing aside, he is probably the best QB out of teh 2016, 2017 and 2018 drafts.