In 21 games with McDermott, we have been blown out 6 times

11 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The personnel decisions this team makes is embarrassing and the performance is incredible. I’m past being worried about these guys and landing on I hope the get fired

I'm right with you. The best player they picked up was even the wrong decision.

Love watching Tre play, this is by no means a criticism of him. But it's like you passed on Mahomes and Watson for a CB. You traded up for Zay. You have no speed on offense. You hit on Dawkins, while still on his rookie contract, and decided you can't have 2 good tackles. So you trade Cordy. 

Then draft Allen. I'll give him time. I didn't like Allen before they picked him. However, the decisions to this point on offense have mostly been bad. I don't trust them with the 90 mil.

• Like (+1) 1

1 more season to earn another. I say leave them be. If MCD decides to turn the coaching staff over or whatever I am fine with it but give him 1 more season after this one. Build the Offence. If it doesn't happen then he is gone. If we see improvement then he earned another. The playoffs last year made him earn 3 IMHO.

19 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

1 more season to earn another. I say leave them be. If MCD decides to turn the coaching staff over or whatever I am fine with it but give him 1 more season after this one. Build the Offence. If it doesn't happen then he is gone. If we see improvement then he earned another. The playoffs last year made him earn 3 IMHO.

You want coaches to be hired away from you. It means you're making good hires. Turning the coaching staff over 2 times in 3 years for being bad? That means the guy hiring has to go.

I agree though he has 3 years. Regardless of what I think.