Why I think Josh Allen had a bad game yesterday....

I tried on an Allen jersey last week thinking I was going to buy it. I thought I was safe because I didn't buy it but I guess my curse covers just trying on jerseys.

Sorry guys, I should have known better.

I hope Allen doesn't join the ranks of Losman, Spikes, Poz. McGahee, Alonso, Dareus, and Edwards.

So if you guys need to blame someone, blame me.

I promise to never try on another current Bills player jersey again.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I tried on an Allen jersey last week thinking I was going to buy it. I thought I was safe because I didn't buy it but I guess my curse covers just trying on jerseys.

I hope Allen doesn't join the ranks of Losman, Spikes, Poz. McGahee, Alonso, Dareus, and Edwards.

Can you please buy a Brady Jersey? 0:)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

I think he had a bad game yesterday is because he is young and the only reason he is starting is because our other QB stinks. Not to mention his line stinks, his WR's stink and his OC stinks.

That pretty much covers it.

I think any player who doesn't belong in the NFL would have a bad NFL game.

13 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

17 warning points sent your way. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

I think he had a bad game yesterday is because he is young and the only reason he is starting is because our other QB stinks. Not to mention his line stinks, his WR's stink and his OC stinks.

That pretty much covers it.

I agree his OC stinks and his WR's.   The line is probably not that bad if we let them run block a little more and not be in such obvious down and distance situations.  Daboll's plan was ridiculous.

But Josh would be starting now even if we had the best backup in the league.  He's learning every week, and this team is all about prepping for next year.   Our team is going to look completely different and this is the perfect time to evaluate what we have and (for future's sake) get a top 5 draft slot next year.   We spend the least amount of money in the league on our active roster, and most in dead money, but that all changes next year. 

Meanwhile, the kid is still healthy and learning.   If he wants to hold the ball he's going to keep getting popped until he learns to sling it quickly and decisively.   Can't learn that lesson from the bench.  If he hadn't started a few games already I'd say keep him on the bench, but he's 1-1 on starts against two playoff teams, and he can get a few wins this year.

1 hour ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

You need to Star trying on the jersey of opposing QB’s or star players.

2 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Go out and try on a Brady* Gronk* Darnold and Tannehill Jersey.