Hello From A Titans Fan -- Titans Come to Town

We at https://gotitans.com/ like to visit the forums of teams we play each week.

Here is how our season has gone this year:

• We lost the game we were supposed to win then won the games we were supposed to lose
  • Major injury issues early in the year. Our top 4 offensive players (in order -- Delainie Walker, Taylor Lewan, Jack Conklin and Marcus Mariota) missed significant time. All but Walker are back and healthy now though
  • Run game has been trash
  • WRs pretty good though there have been some bad drops and the number 1 WR the previous 2 years up and quit on the team
  • Pass rush is strong, we were able to put a lot of pressure on Carson Wentz, even with their good OL.  Rookie Harold Landry is doing well rushing the passer
  • Secondary is hit and miss. We had another injury at SS. High priced FA Malcolm Butler has a habit of following up a big a big play by giving up a big play
  • Run defense could be better. First round rookie Rashaan Evans has barely played and missed all of TC
  • New coaching staff appears to be light years ahead of the old Mike Mularkey staff

My prediction is a defensive battle between the Bills and Titans. Which is how all our games have gone this year.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 hours ago, KitchenerKaizer said:

We at https://gotitans.com/ like to visit the forums of teams we play each week.

• We lost the game we were supposed to win then won the games we were supposed to lose
  • Major injury issues early in the year. Our top 4 offensive players (in order -- Delainie Walker, Taylor Lewan, Jack Conklin and Marcus Mariota) missed significant time. All but Walker are back and healthy now though
  • WRs pretty good though there have been some bad drops and the number 1 WR the previous 2 years up and quit on the team
  • Pass rush is strong, we were able to put a lot of pressure on Carson Wentz, even with their good OL.  Rookie Harold Landry is doing well rushing the passer
  • Secondary is hit and miss. We had another injury at SS. High priced FA Malcolm Butler has a habit of following up a big a big play by giving up a big play
  • Run defense could be better. First round rookie Rashaan Evans has barely played and missed all of TC
  • New coaching staff appears to be light years ahead of the old Mike Mularkey staff

My prediction is a defensive battle between the Bills and Titans. Which is how all our games have gone this year.

We could have easily told you what's in bold

the rest of the offense has been crap unless they have less than half a field to cover 

The Bills Defense is playing solid. 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, KitchenerKaizer said:

How’s Jurrell Casey doing?  Last time we played you, he was a big problem.

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, KitchenerKaizer said:

rest easy this week my friend.  Although coming to New ERA for the visitors is never a picnic even when the Bills have a sub par team, this will be the easiest win you guys have all season.  Bad matchup here in my opinion for the Bills with your defensive front against our joke of an offensive line.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, KitchenerKaizer said:

Welcome to the forum, I live in Tennessee now as a transplant from Buffalo, so I know a bit about how your team is doing.  

If you're travelling to the game remember one thing.... no.... two things.

1.  It's Duffs wings first,  every other wing place second, THEN Anchor bar.

2.  Consider this a bye week where you get a free W in the win column.

Do me a huge favor though, please tell Jared and the GM to move on to discussing the Ravens, there's really no point in murdering local listener's ears on pointless strategy against this Bills team.  it's simple, show up and just apply a little pressure on the offensive line and 60 minutes later leave with the W.

• Like (+1) 1

One of my good buddies is a huge Titans fan. You guys did it right. Sucked for 2 consecutive years and secured top picks. Then you hire Jon robinson who trades out of #1 for more assets and he nails his picks. Builds and protects his franchise guy in Mariota and drafts Conklin, Byrad, Sharpe, Landry, Jackson, maybe Davis after yesterday. What else does he do ? Fires the awful Mularkey and hires an aggressive no BS coach in Vrabel who went for it on 4th and 2 yesterday that ended up winning the game.

I love what Tennessee has done. Very talented football team, young, innovative..a lot to look forward to as a Titans fan. We are 3 years behind you guys minimum.

• Like (+1) 2

Landry was a steal. 

What I want to know is why your run game has been so bad. I drafted Henry in fantasy because I was expecting the OL to be a top unit and Henry was finally gonna get his chance to be feature back. Is it more on Henry or the OL? I know Philly and Jax are stout D's but it seems like they can't even break one good run. 

• Like (+1) 1