Will we ever have an offense

Stroke 17

Looking around the league yesterday there is no doubt the Bills have the worst offense in the entire country. Pee wee, high school ,college, powder puff......  Will we ever see an NFL offfense? Will we ever see a real NFL receiver?  The rules in the Nfl favor offenses and here in Buffalo the Bills can"t get a freakin field goal.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Some point totals from yesterday, Houston 37, Colts 34, Bears 48, Bengals 37, Falcons 36, Pats 45, Browns 42, Raiders 45, Saints 33.  The team I root for 0, ZERO, NONE, ZILCH, NADA not a freakin point. Years ago John McKay coach of the Tampa Bay Bucs was asked about the EXECUTION of his offense, he said he was in favor of it. Thats how I feel about the Bills offense.

I want my ticket money back, I deserve at least half my money back as it seem that the Bills only field half a team.  That wide receiver bunch is a freakin joke, and the offensive  line is the punch line.

Thanks for letting me vent.  They're killin me Whitey, they're killin me!

• Like (+1) 4

I am in my 44th year as a season ticket holder and I have said at least 30 times over the years  "that this is the worst"   I have embraced the suck but I see the end is near. 

I am 62 years old and I only have about 39 seasons left.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Stroke 17 said:

I am in my 44th year as a season ticket holder and I have said at least 30 times over the years  "that this is the worst"   I have embraced the suck but I see the end is near. 

I am 62 years old and I only have about 39 seasons left.

The bills are turning the old guard off by their play. Boring football

9 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Probably not. We hire HCs who think because it gets cold here in the winter our offense needs to be built around running the ball. 

This reason is part of the reason I wish the Bills would build a dome. It's not like the weather plays into our advantage seeing as most players come from the south. It would stop this non-sense we need to run the ball to be successful in Buffalo.  Also, 7 out of the 20 games McBeane have under their belt in this regime, the Bills have lost by 20+ points. 

That' scary bad.

25 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Probably not. We hire HCs who think because it gets cold here in the winter our offense needs to be built around running the ball. 

And based on what we saw yesterday, right now that's exactly what it needs to be based around.  To me they are putting too much of the game on Allen's shoulders and it's not looking good.

Rex ruined a top 5 defense. McBeane has dismantled a top 10 offense. 

Like I've posted many times, none of this matters if Allen is a franchise QB. All the losses and wasted picks won't matter if he can play at a high level for years. McBeane will keep their jobs this year and will get 2019 to prove they know what they are doing.

So far overall the roster is far worse under their control but with a few areas of upgrade - DB,S,PK. The dead money is on them. The cap space is them as well. If they spend and draft well it still won't matter if Allen is a bust. 

Allen was my top choice. I'm ok but not happy with his play so far. I'm worried about missing some guys who were open on short throws while running or with some pressure and the dumb INT before the half. But the line is so bad and the WR are so bad that it is near impossible to judge.

Reading the posts on this board after a loss / bad performance usually just make me laugh. However, sometimes it feels like they just might trigger an aneurysm and make my head explode....

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

And based on what we saw yesterday, right now that's exactly what it needs to be based around.  To me they are putting too much of the game on Allen's shoulders and it's not looking good.

Right now our offense has no identity. It has no talent. It’s just out there going through the motions.  I don’t understand what BB and McD are trying to build here.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Reading the posts on this board after a loss / bad performance usually just make me laugh. However, sometimes it feels like they just my trigger an aneurysm and make my head explode....

Actually one year ago September 26,2017 I had a stroke. Doctor said if you are a Bills fan it may have led to the stroke.