10-1: McDermott Monday Presser at 4 PM ET; Daboll and Frazier Follow at 4:30 - Check the OP for Presser Links

5 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

I believe we will be hearing a lot of "I need to review the tape", "Still in the process", and "Need to execute better."

What else can he say?   We suck balls cause we have little talent and are building for years down the road?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, mattynh said:

What else can he say?   We suck balls cause we have little talent and are building for years down the road?

I mean, I wasn't saying he should say something else. I'm just pointing out what will be said in the upcoming press conference. What do you think he should say if we are playing this game?

Well, that's as pissed off as I have seen him. He threw no one in particular under the bus but I wonder if he is going to spend a bit more time with the Offensive staff this week. 

Apparently, Shady has done some whining about touches...and McD said he would whine too if he were Shady.  The issue is there aren't many touches to go around with 3 and Outs ruling the day.  

This will be an interesting week.

That first series really set the tone for the day.  A nice pass out in the flat to shady for about 6-7 yards.  Couldn't get 3 yards on the ground the next two runs.. Punt the rest of the game.

Edited by HeHateMe
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Hurricane said:

Starting to remind me of the Jauron days. 

....did NOT want to go there because the "Nightmare of Dickey Past" is too painful.....pressers resembled Grandma's wake...............

10 minutes ago, TheBeane said:

Better Plan eh??  Daboll already in trouble?

Seems like I have heard this story before... Happens about every 2 years. Wash, rinse, repeat...

...how the hell did he figure out the "not very good" part this fast?........

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....did NOT want to go there because the "Nightmare of Dickey Past" is too painful.....pressers resembled Grandma's wake...............

...how the hell did he figure out the "not very good" part this fast?........

I find it pretty hard to base "not very good" when you're dealing with the lack of talent on the field each week.

20 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Wonder if his changed tone occurred after meeting with the owners.  

I think that Pegulas were signed off on a rebuild.  Don't know if they signed off on being the laughing stock.

Going to be an interesting week after he got fired up in practice last week and "changed tone" today, something has to happen with the offense. Whatever game plan was implemented last week was terrible. 

7 minutes ago, TheBeane said:

I find it pretty hard to base "not very good" when you're dealing with the lack of talent on the field each week.

...to a certain extent, yes......but how do other clubs succeed with marginal talent at some positions?.......so I guess we have 53 empty suits to deal with......how does a guy like Schwartz get hired as DC with a specific scheme in mind yet is flexible enough to adjust to the personnel he has to work with?........and if I remember correctly, Jimbo's flexibility yielded some pretty good results......1,696 enjoy the privilege of NFL employment annually......think you'll get the top 53?...........

• Thank you (+1) 1