Taron Johnson and Siran Neal accomplished a franchise first

7 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Did he reinjure that shoulder again? I really like his play. 

He was hurt early in the game, but he came back and we saw how he looked.

That was a real lick he gave to Rodgers. Did Rodgers try to trip him up after he walked away from that sack?

I've been very impressed with Taron Johnson's play so far. He's a fiery player.

I think he's made enough of an impression on Bills fans where he won't be remembered for just this...

8 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

That was a real lick he gave to Rodgers. Did Rodgers try to trip him up after he walked away from that sack?

I think he's made enough of an impression on Bills fans where he won't be remembered for just this...

ya know Mark ..... had you not posted that I'd have never known it to forget it

:(:) :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

That may have been part of the plan.  Get the defense going this season,and hope the O can get by.  Build the O next season with their accumulated picks and also getting a pass rusher and or run stopper.  

Needs:  3 OL, 2 WRs,  1 young RB, one OLB, One def T and one pass rushing end.....,  need draft and right FAs to pull it off.

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-today-what-can-the-bills-expect-from-the-next-stretch-of-opposing-quarterb

2 – CB Taron Johnson earning Leslie Frazier’s trust

Once the third day of the NFL draft arrives, teams often stop drafting for need and turn their focus to players with solid intangibles. Teams typically take developmental prospects on day three of the draft, raw players who could develop into something special given the proper time and treatment. Rarely will you see a day three pick start for his team in his rookie season.

Taron Johnson isn’t like most day three picks.

On 10/1/2018 at 7:38 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

Bills Today: How Taron Johnson and Siran Neal accomplished a franchise first

rrek1jazcqcphwcvo7yi.jpg

In Buffalo’s Week 4 matchup with the Packers, both Johnson and Neal recorded their first career sacks. With the take downs, Johnson and Neal became Buffalo’s first set of rookie defensive backs to record sacks in the same contest.

Both are really having a nice rookie season. Having many pieces of the D in place is reassuring- lets hope they dont screw up, like usual, the ten draft picks and cap space next year.

On 10/1/2018 at 5:48 AM, Bray Wyatt said:

I believe Johnson came back in after that.

And I thought Lewis played a pretty good game too, he got burnt deep near the end but other than that I thought he looked solid.

I agree. Good things to take away from all 3 guys. Davis retiring will be a blessing in disguise. Lewis knows he should've had that pic6 but what a rareity to even see a Bills cb jump a route. The less cb's we have to draft next year, the more we can focus on the OL/WR.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, billsfan_34 said:

Both are really having a nice rookie season. Having many pieces of the D in place is reassuring- lets hope they dont screw up, like usual, the ten draft picks and cap space next year.

With depth in the backfield they can worry more on Pass Rush and OFFENSE and buy a few good FA's 

30 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I agree. Good things to take away from all 3 guys. Davis retiring will be a blessing in disguise. Lewis knows he should've had that pic6 but what a rareity to even see a Bills cb jump a route. The less cb's we have to draft next year, the more we can focus on the OL/WR.

Yeah, Lewis should have gotten an honorable mention for his play.   

On 10/1/2018 at 3:21 PM, Mark Vader said:

You gotta give it to the person throwing the ball.  That was a perfect throw.

• Like (+1) 1