FIRE Daboll ASAP

5 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Is there a compromise? You want Terry P to say "we won't fire you, but Kim gets to pick the next OC?"

Only in Bills land is a coordinator worth more than a head coach.

When the Coach Failed TWICE at OC you shouldnt  get a third. That is the nature of the HC. 

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Its alright I have listed EVERY REASON why over and over again. i am done. I get it your a Blind Process Follower 

I mean, who do you want as HC/OC right now that wants a crack at the Josh Allen/Zay Jones connection?

Is Daboll a failure because he hasn't turned an ancient McCoy and a rag tag OL into a top 10 rushing attack?

On 10/1/2018 at 2:37 AM, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

If the Bills want to save the season/help Allen progress then something has to be done. I know they need continuity, but it's best to nip it in the bud and do it NOW instead of waiting until the end of the year where Daboll will inevitably be gone. There is no way Josh is going to blossom when there is no running game being established and he is getting sacked 7 times a game. I mean  they're down 16 points early in the 4th and the Bills were in need of 4 yards on third down and what does the genius Daboll call? A long developing pass play where the every WR are running 20-30 yards down the field and not giving Allen a decent check down option. Our line is TERRIBLE ! what the hell was that?? Why is he not playing to our only strength and running it? It was happening all game long, 5 wide sets and expecting miracles. I'm not going to act like I'm some offensive coordinator, but I can see that this is not working and I can see (we all can see) that Daboll is in way over his head The 1-31 Browns are scoring points this year with a rookie QB and that's because Mayfield is given easy plays and a running game. Allen was at fault, but he's not being set up to win. 

foolish comment.
 Probably never raised  a Child have you ?

: )

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Its alright I have listed EVERY REASON why over and over again. i am done. I get it your a Blind Process Follower 

and this is why we love you

3 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

I mean, who do you want as HC/OC right now that wants a crack at the Josh Allen/Zay Jones connection?

Is Daboll a failure because he hasn't turned an ancient McCoy and a rag tag OL into a top 10 rushing attack?

Granted he does not have a ton to work with but this offense is boring and predictable.  What new wrinkles did we bring in this week?  Its week 6 and the Bills have no screen game.  No vertical passing attack. Basically no big play execution. Heck he hasnt even found a way to get McCoy to run for a 100 yards or a td.  Its run run 3rd and long all game long  Or they go play action and heave a bomb to a double covered Benjamin  I can go to the can as fast as Benjamin gets downfield

What I don’t get is why Daboll wasn’t using McCoy more as a pass catcher in the 4th. That 3rd and 2 run up the middle was such a boring predictable call. Also tie game let McCoy catch the ball and get 10-15 yard chunks out of the backfield like you see all other teams doing. Send your wrs deep and clear out the field. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DuckyBoys said:

Granted he does not have a ton to work with but this offense is boring and predictable.  What new wrinkles did we bring in this week?  Its week 6 and the Bills have no screen game.  No vertical passing attack. Basically no big play execution. Heck he hasnt even found a way to get McCoy to run for a 100 yards or a td.  Its run run 3rd and long all game long  Or they go play action and heave a bomb to a double covered Benjamin  I can go to the can as fast as Benjamin gets downfield

I mean, all offenses without talent are boring and predictable.  Because they can't execute wrinkles.

We saw a handful of screen plays today.  Shady lost 2 yards and Clay barely got back to the LOS.  

Allen faced Watt on the right edge all day, not exactly the kind of day you want to roll him out a bunch of times.  

The double move call on Wright was a good play.  

Ivory couldn't get anything going and neither could McCoy til the fourth.  

The same people who bemoan "run run 3rd and long" also say "WHY ARE THEY PASSING ON FIRST DOWN, OUR PASSING GAME SUCKS NOW ITS SECOND AND 10 AND WE HAVE TO THROW" so excuse me for not accepting that line of thought.

The offense is a broken record.  The o line is horrible.  Zay Jones is the one player progressing and now our raw rookie QB who needs every rep he can get,  is hurt.  But ask yourselves this..... Is Allen really learning anything with this offense?  My wife made a comment after the first round of the draft that looks correct now.  She asked whos life did the bills ruin this year.  I was pissed at that moment but now I'm like ?.   I hope the kid survives this year.  

Edited by Mark92

I don't know.  I don't like his offense.  It seems a lot of coaches around the league can form an offense to at least look respectable regardless of the teams situation.  Either Josh and our offense are historically bad or Daboll is historically bad.  I guess it could be some of both.  He doesn't have a ton to work with.  Even still, you think the guy could dial up a couple drives a game.

I am not as football smart as the awesome people on the board.  This offense is garbage though.  It starts with coaching.  I can say one thing I didn't like... Josh finally had a huge play and Benjamin had a huge catch.  It got called back on somebody who doesn't know how to freaking line up.  3rd and 11.  Watt is on the sideline.  They run the football.  Why would you not go back to a pass in that situation?

Edited by Scott7975
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Mods, feel free to merge with any of the other.... offense is terrible, who called that play threads. But I felt this one deserved its own thread on its own. 

After the first 6 quarters of the season, McD took over as defensive play called for the defense and all the sudden they got really good. I know Frazier has regained playcalling since. But that move definitely cracked some necks. 

Why atent they dping something about Daboll? He’s terrible. Doesn’t even know the rules which is why we have like 3 illegal motion penalties every game.

Something has to be done with him. The offense is getting worse. Allen is getting worse. 

• Like (+1) 1

I'll agree with you. Daboll should be fired. The offense could not be worse.

Also, cut some of the WR's and bring back some of the guys who were battling for spots in training camp, or just other random guys off the street.

Start Teller and McDermott.

Definitely don't let Peterman back on the field. Anderson should start until Allen is 100% healthy.

We need changes on offense, no matter what they are.

• Like (+1) 2

The illegal formation penalties are out of hand at this point. Multiple times in multiple games. Daboll can’t even get these guys to line up properly. Many of his passing concepts are questionable at best. Too many first down runs result in Allen and the O being behind the sticks. Allen cannot handle this right now, as it invites blitzes that he just isn’t dealing with. All in all, Daboll was an uninspired hire and it’s showing greatly. He has no history developing young ( and raw) QBs and the results have been predictable. 

• Like (+1) 6

7 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

The illegal formation penalties are out of hand at this point. Multiple times in multiple games. Daboll can’t even get these guys to line up properly. Many of his passing concepts are questionable at best. Too many first down runs result in Allen and the O being behind the sticks. Allen cannot handle this right now, as it invites blitzes that he just isn’t dealing with. All in all, Daboll was an uninspired hire and it’s showing greatly. He has no history developing young ( and raw) QBs and the results have been predictable. 

913D5FEC-66BE-4451-8D44-9BB9C8CC47BC.jpeg