FIRE Daboll ASAP

4 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

On an OUT pattern too if I recall too which even the casual fan can tell you is a formula for a Peterman pick 6. This one hurt....a lot. I usually don't let these Bills games affect me like that, but with all the ups & downs of this game I feel defeated. I feel horrible that we are wasting this defense.

Well its on daboll for callling the play and on Peterman for seeing the corner has a safety right behind him and still throwing it.  I'm convinced Peterman looks pre snap and throws to the one spot regardless of what he processes  post snap  I dont think I have seen someone throw that many pick 6's in that few attempts

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

No you dont. Who calls the defense game day?

Uh, Frazier is running McD's defense.  And McD had to strip him of playcalling duties this year once already.  

Little chance your "offensive HC" retains a DC Frazier who will run McD ball.  Close to zero.  Pay attention to the NFL.

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Thank god we got rid of Tyrod and Dennison!

Tyrod Taylor had 19 yards at halftime in his last game.  Enough with the slander.

Just now, BringBackOrton said:

Uh, Frazier is running McD's defense.  And McD had to strip him of playcalling duties this year once already.  

Little chance your "offensive HC" retains a DC Frazier who will run McD ball.  Close to zero.  Pay attention to the NFL.

Really ok then the HC brings in a DC that runs a 4-3. Not hard. 

Is McD the HC or no?

15 minutes ago, wppete said:

I’m all for firing Dabol. But McDermott has to accountable for his hirings. 2 years and 2 awful OC hirings. 

.....not sure of Daboll's pedigree as bonafide OC with a rookie at QB.......guess then a significant learning curve should be expected, but he has been very inconsistent week to week.....don't think he has shown much ability to adjust to what the defense is giving either.....

3 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Tyrod Taylor had 19 yards at halftime in his last game.  Enough with the slander.

If we are talking defamation law, the term you are looking for is libel, not slander.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BringBackOrton said:

He is the head coach of the Buffalo Bills.

Cool then he needs to also be held accountable for the **** Show that is Offense and the Horrendous ST for the last two years. 

Also needs to be held accountable for how this team is built. And how they have handled the Qab Position. 

Ignored the OL

thought a Rookie or a Peterman would do anything with this offense.  

So MORE Negatives than the ONE Positive of Defense. 

So should he NOT be held Accountable?

5 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

yet somehow, our offense performed better. the O has been putrid this year. not placing that on JA or Peterman. it's all on McD and Beane.

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Cool then he needs to also be held accountable for the **** Show that is Offense and the Horrendous ST for the last two years. 

Also needs to be held accountable for how this team is built. And how they have handled the Qab Position. 

Ignored the OL

thought a Rookie or a Peterman would do anything with this offense.  

So MORE Negatives than the ONE Positive of Defense. 

So should he NOT be held Accountable?

If "held accountable" means "fired", then no, he shouldn't be held accountable.

Just now, 87168 said:

yet somehow, our offense performed better. the O has been putrid this year. not placing that on JA or Peterman. it's all on McD and Beane.

Ultimately, that's fair.

Actually, it is a function of our QBs being terrible, but McD and Beane were supposed to be aware of that and provide us with an option for this season while Allen develops.  Or they could have started Allen from Game 1 and go that route with his development, at which point a little investment in the OL and trying to get 1 solid WR might have been wise.

McD and Beane are starting to look a lot like Doug Whaley, in that they seem to be managing things reactively, as they come up.  At first, they seemed way out in front of everything and were proactively executing a defined plan.

That seems to be gone now.

I knew before the Bills played a single snap that it wouldn't take long for fans to be calling for the OC to be fired. 

Usually, it's unwarranted and impossible to judge based on such horrible personnel. But it's the game-losing decisions that are finally making me break....

With 1:34 left, game tied 13 to 13, wtf was the mindset going into that drive?! Most people would think "make the Texans burn their 2 timeouts, run down the clock, and play to flip field position considering how phenomenal our defense is playing!"

On top of that, if we get a 1st down or 2, THEN we can consider playing a bit more aggressively and go to close it out. That's BEFORE taking into account who was behind center and how inept the offense has been, but factoring those 2 things in should've GUARANTEED there was no other choice their. 

But no... we foolishly go all Bills mode out there, proving that McDermott is cut from the same cloth as all those boneheaded hires before him. Incomplete pass, stopping the clock, leading to a 2nd pass and an easy game-sealing pick 6.

It's maddening to watch something so predictable yet preventable consistently ruin games. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

Im legitimately on the fence. 

We knew this had potential to be a historically bad unit. So it’s a matter of is he making them as good or better than the talent level.... I don’t know. There’s so little talent in the passing game. I wish they would’ve built the offense first knowing a young qb was in the early plans.

4 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Im legitimately on the fence. 

We knew this had potential to be a historically bad unit. So it’s a matter of is he making them as good or better than the talent level.... I don’t know. There’s so little talent in the passing game. I wish they would’ve built the offense first knowing a young qb was in the early plans.

Agreed. The defense should be the ones built with scraps.  Spending a first on Edmunds rather than keeping Brown and drafting a Ridley etc hurts the offense far more than it helps on D.

Edited by BringBackOrton

12 minutes ago, boater said:

I have to re-rank the stupidest posts now.

1. Fire "someone" because we didn't take Mahomes

2. Fire McDermott and Bean

3. Fire Daboll

OP got the Bronze medal.

You must be one of those fans that are perfectly fine with having the worst offense in the league.

The Bills could go 7-9 every year and you'd still be content. 

• Like (+1) 1

Offense is a total dumpster fire.  I feel for Josh Allen.  I have this kids back 100% but Daboll is awful.  Not sure who is guiding the offense but we have no identity which has been the case since Bledsoe.  Curious if anyone knows about the worst passing stats within the past 15ish years.  I have to think our offense this year is about the worst.

• Like (+1) 1