FIRE Daboll ASAP

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

McD should NOT get a thrid attempt to fail at OC

Exactly.  If I'm the Pegulas, I'm hiring an Offensive consultant to make this decision.  McDermott will have to live with it since he has proven to know little about offense and largely ignore it aside from drafting a QB.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

McD should NOT get a thrid attempt to fail at OC

We can't even score a touchdown without the aid of a turnover! The only way to go is UP. There was less than 100 yards passing the whole game. Why is he still here????? So what if the offense has to learn new terminology? The offense hasn't had a TD in 7 quarters up until that fluke Peterman TD. Why shouldn't he have a third attempt? Players get benched and released all the time so why can't an under performing coach? Not only is it horrible play calling, it's also horrible clock management (wasting a time out after Houston burned one of theres on that bluff 4th down conversion attempt) I thought that was smart to make Houston use a time out, but then they go and use one of theres! 

Just now, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

We can't even score a touchdown without the aid of a turnover! The only way to go is UP. There was less than 100 yards passing the whole game. Why is he still here????? So what if the offense has to learn new terminology? The offense hasn't had a TD in 7 quarters up until that fluke Peterman TD. Why shouldn't he have a third attempt? Players get benched and released all the time so why can't an under performing coach? Not only is it horrible play calling, it's also horrible clock management (wasting a time out after Houston burned one of theres on that bluff 4th down conversion attempt) I thought that was smart to make Houston use a time out, but then they go and use one of theres! 

Why should McD get s THIRD chance to fail at OC????

5 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

You guy still want Daboll? Puts the last drive in Petermans hands when they should've made the Texans burn their timeouts with runs. They had the game for sure going into overtime.

Yep genius calls back to back short out patterns to benjamin  Seriously what are you trying to do?  Risky throw for a 5 yard gain

4 minutes ago, wppete said:

I’m all for firing Dabol. But McDermott has to accountable for his hirings. 2 years and 2 awful OC hirings. 

I will repeat what I have said before.....Daboll is the worst OC in the NFL.

Just now, RFL said:

I will repeat what I have said before.....Daboll is the worst OC in the NFL.

Then should the person that Hired thr two worst OCs in the NFL be held accountable??

Just now, BringBackOrton said:

Because if you fire McD you throw out the baby on defense with the bath water.

Then maybe he is over his head as a HC and back to being a DC. 

1 minute ago, DuckyBoys said:

Yep genius calls back to back short out patterns to benjamin  Seriously what are you trying to do?  Risky throw for a 5 yard gain

On an OUT pattern too if I recall too which even the casual fan can tell you is a formula for a Peterman pick 6. This one hurt....a lot. I usually don't let these Bills games affect me like that, but with all the ups & downs of this game I feel defeated. I feel horrible that we are wasting this defense.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Uh, you can't demote him.  Try to be serious here for a second.

Then he gets fired. See how easy that is. Not hard to have a good defense when a majority of you top assets have been focused in that side of the Ball

is he a HC or a DC. If he is the HC he ABSOLUTELY needs to be held accountable for the **** show that os Special Teams and Offense

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Then you lose any progress made on the defensive side of the ball, and you still have no guarantee a good OC comes to town.

See how stupid that is?

No you dont. Who calls the defense game day?

any good DC takes this talent on Defense and does exactly the same. 

Thats what happens when you spend most of your good assets in that side of ball

Edited by MAJBobby