Calvin Ridley Has Caused the Biggest Fire in Atlanta Since Sherman

I wouldn’t expect him to be a breakout star here. Great spot to land with Julio as a mentor, and well established players all over the place including QB.

im also not knocking Edmunds. 

But getting a top WR and saving pick 65 is definitely what I expected on draft day. We will see, but I definitely didn’t peg trading up again to get a defensive player. 

14 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

They'll have a better record soon I'd wager

8 minutes ago, Virgil said:

And if you think we are on the same level as the Falcons because of record, I’d be happy to place whatever wager you’d like as to which team will end up with a better record. 

Just a little levity to ease the tension

5 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

He’s a great receiver and a big reason why Foster didn’t get more touches.

Foster didn’t get more touches because he’s more of a whiffer. But it’s not for lack of trying to touch, I’m sure. 

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

Foster didn’t get more touches because he’s more of a whiffer. But it’s not for lack of trying to touch, I’m sure. 

Foster was 2nd among WRs in catches. It was unfortunate for him that he played with the best WR in the country. 

The next guy to watch is Jerry Jeudy.

Edited by Sky Diver

5 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

Foster was 2nd among WRs in catches. It was unfortunate for him that he played with the best WR in the country. 

The next guy to watch is Jerry Jeudy.

It’s fun to play with you.   ?

9 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

I get my fun by following a championship team. That’s better fun. :)

Well, why don’t you just go do that? We want you to have fun!!! 

(To be fair, I love my college hoops team which generally does much better than my Bills.) 

1 hour ago, Aussie Joe said:

What did Richard Sherman set on fire in Atlanta?

They tried him with a sorry receiver... 

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It's the great defense that has gave up 43 last week to NO and 37 this week to CIN. :rolleyes:

Not that injuries are a real excuse, but they have been hit hard! It will be hard for them to contend with some of those pieces out. 

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

They tried him with a sorry receiver... 

Not that injuries are a real excuse, but they have been hit hard! It will be hard for them to contend with some of those pieces out. 

Very true. They have lost to PHI, NO, and CIN.  Nothing to be ashamed of. 

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

Edmunds is special . Anyone hear Hydes comments that Edmunds is a future Hall of Famer? He was dead serious too

I didn't hear that, but I hope he's right. Big thought they were going to draft Ridley, but was super excited to get Edmunds.  I think they'll go DL in the first next year, then offense the rest of the way.  Would like to see some OL and WR in FA.