Seriously you just have to sign a WR this week

Hebert19

On 9/30/2018 at 6:07 PM, Kelly the Dog said:

I'm fairly certain that Rod Streater, Jeremy Kerley, Corey Coleman, and Brandon Reilly would be better than KB, Zay, Holmes and Foster. ;)

Streater hasn't done anything in Cleveland yet... the other 3 are still free agents,for good reason. Think bigger...these guys won't elevate the Bills  offense

15 hours ago, BigBuff423 said:

To be fair, Losman had Lee Evans and it didn't help. Losman comparisons are only due to arm strength, IMHO, which Allen still has in spades over Losman. Allen is taller, more athletic and has the mental ability, according to Wonderlic, to process the NFL speed of the game. It hasn't quite all slowed down just yet for him, but having WRs to throw to that can get some separation and actually catch, getting an OL that can block for him to some degree, having a running game that is even slightly effective AND Allen's development will make a world of difference. As others have said and it's an easy thing to do, just look at Trubisky / Goff / Wentz etc. to see QBs who either struggled or were just 'meh' in their Rookie years and then see their skyrocketed development when the team built around them and they learned in the crucible that is the NFL. 

It is hard to watch and sad to essentially "give away" a season, but we must be patient and see this for what it is: a 3 year rebuild. It's year two and the Bills got their QB of the future. 2019 the Bills *should* be getting good OLmen / WRs / TEs to block and throw to and a young RB to help energize the running game. Plus, some key Defensive players growing into their NFL potential, ala White / Milano and Edmunds / Harry / T. Johnson all coming along. 

That's exactly my point...... you cant expect a rookie QB to succeed or develop the right way if he doesnt have even just a little help! Even all the greats had help.  I guess my biggest concern is him picking up bad habits from a constant pounding in every game!  I'm trying to remain optimistic!