NFL Broadcast Maps Week 5 - How to Watch and Listen to the Bills vs. Titans

26CornerBlitz

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to NFL Broadcast Maps Week 5 - Dedes and Archuletta Will Call Titans vs. Bills
  • 26CornerBlitz changed the title to NFL Broadcast Maps Week 5 - Dedes and Archleuta Will Call Titans vs. Bills
1 hour ago, DBilz2500 said:

Oh yippeee. Bottom of the barrel announcing team 

We can expect this the rest of the way, save for what will likely be another prime time debacle vs NE on MNF. Although the MNF announcers aren’t exactly top tier either. 

Edited by Boatdrinks

27 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

We can expect this the rest of the way, save for what will likely be another prime time debacle vs NE on MNF. Although the MNF announcers aren’t exactly top tier either. 

They utilize a guy who calls himself Booger.

I don’t mind Tessatore but the rest....woof.

It is interesting to see how one player can influence the broadcast pattern. Half of Oklahoma gets to see the Browns, I assume just because of Mayfield. When can we expect the Bills to be on TV in Wyoming?

26 minutes ago, DrW said:

It is interesting to see how one player can influence the broadcast pattern. Half of Oklahoma gets to see the Browns, I assume just because of Mayfield. When can we expect the Bills to be on TV in Wyoming?

They did it last week but it's doubtful anytime the Bronco's play at the same time.