So what is the bigger need O-line or WR

40 minutes ago, Kingston Bills Fan said:

Wondering the thoughts obviously both are horrible, but where do you start on the O-line? What position on our O-line is the weakest? Do we go LT just cause it’s the we will have a very high pick and you don’t take center or RT that high? Or go WR? 

I think we gotta fix the O-line which will somewhat make the receivers better giving them more time to get open. 

Hard to grade Allen because both units are by far worst in the NFL,  i would release  Benjamin on Monday.  What was Beane thinking giving up our third for this loser and then only getting a second for Sammy.  Benhamin is a complete are wreck.  Plays small and is slow

11 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Daboll finally started doing that in the 4th qtr but it was too late. Daboll's cleverness has yet to show itself. This was not an amazing GB defense. 

Seriously, you started seeing hitches, outs... throwing in a couple rub routes and crossing patterns you may have something to get in a rhythm.

But to ask Allen and these WRs in addition to this Oline to block 4-5 seconds to allow these WRs to run 15 yard routes non stop is crazy....

Edited by 1ZAYDAY1

5 minutes ago, Reader said:

It depends...will our O-line learn how to block delayed blitzes before the year ends?

There are a lot of RB choices in FA this year.

OL is going to be very hard to fix this offseason even with draft/FA$s

Sorry Reader I replied to your post by mistake.

Edited by ColoradoBills

WR. Pass protection could be better but it is really not that far below the league average. WR on the other hand is easily the worst group in the NFL. Slow, can't separate, can't catch, doesn't help Allen on blitzes. That is the biggest sore spot with this regime so far. I'm starting to think next year's 1st rounder should be a WR no matter what even if we're picking 1st overall.

I wouldn’t be opposed to signing the top RT in FA to pair with LT Dawkins and then drafting interior lineman Rounds 1-3.   Revamp the entire line with studs.  

Let Shady go, draft a shifty RB in Rd 4 to go with Murphy & Ivory.  

Sign 2 FA WR’s.  Let Benjamin and Clay go.  FA1, FA2, Zay, Foster, Ray Ray.  Croom, Thomas and Lee at TE.  

Sign a DT and DE with money saved by letting Clay and Shady go.  

Draft depth secondary/linebacker in rounds 5-7.  

1 hour ago, ******* said:

Quarterback . A franchise QB can overcome having a bad line/ poor wide receivers 

For some reason that is not on the discussion menu around here.

Everyone wants to talk about anything and everything other than the most important player on the field.