Jordan Mathews with a TD

Hebert19

7 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Can’t wait for the emotional romanticizing about Jordan Matthews to start.

”...but he’s better than the WR’s on the Bills” ???

He is. He’s able to get playing time on a team with way more talent than the Bills but somehow he isn’t good enough for this team?

3 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

New England also cut him too.  But it’s not him, it’s the QB right?

Tommy boy has his favorites and if your not in that click, you aren’t going to do anything. 

While we’re going at it here. Im betting you were one of the guys that loved Sammy and wanted to keep him. How’d he do in LA last year with a real QB? 

Overall i I still think Mathews has better career stats than Sammy at this point if your going by games played. 

1 minute ago, mrags said:

Tommy boy has his favorites and if your not in that click, you aren’t going to do anything. 

While we’re going at it here. Im betting you were one of the guys that loved Sammy and wanted to keep him. How’d he do in LA last year with a real QB? 

Overall i I still think Mathews has better career stats than Sammy at this point if your going by games played. 

Not at all.  Trading Sammy was the right move for the team.  I’m just not buying the narrative that some of you want to believe, that Matthews is a good WR in 2018 after a series of injuries.  

Also Brady tends to like WR’s that are actually good.  Maybe that’s why he was cut

5 minutes ago, MDH said:

He is. He’s able to get playing time on a team with way more talent than the Bills but somehow he isn’t good enough for this team?

No...he wasn’t very good last season

3 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

What is the point of this thread?

Jordan Matthews is a below average WR. 

Peterman or Allen wouldn't help him.

When healthy he is an average WR, which is better than just about any WR on the Bills roster.

• Like (+1) 1