Need advice from married guys

WotAGuy

My wife and I just had a 90-minute intimate, spiritual conversation where she revealed some very personal and emotional spiritual experiences she has recently had. Now, she asked me if I want to go for a walk.  

WTF.  It’s almost game time.  But I feel like she’s really vulnerable and needs some attention. 

How can can I blow her off without being “that guy”?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, WotAGuy said:

My wife and I just had a 90-minute intimate, spiritual conversation where she revealed some very personal and emotional spiritual experiences she has recently had. Now, she asked me if I want to go for a walk.  

WTF.  It’s almost game time.  But I feel like she’s really vulnerable and needs some attention. 

You got 40 minutes.  Walk quickly.

• Like (+1) 1

Record the game, go for the walk, when your wife is more calmed down, watch the game on the DVR.

A bonus here is you can FF through all pre-game BS, middle of game BS, post game BS, halftime, commercials, ads on the screen during the game, sideline reporter segments, and all the other BS that isn't part of the actual football game that I'm forgetting about.

• Like (+1) 1

Tell her you’d love to start a pre game walk with her every Sunday. But starting next Sunday. That way she’ll feel like you’re trying and setting things up to do together.

But she needs to understand walks can’t happen during game time. It’s an unwritten rule!!!

What kind of car does she drive?

All kidding aside...you married her for a reason, go be a good husband.  Stay off TSW until you have caught up with the game when you get to fast forward through commercials from DVR the game to record the little bit you will miss.

8 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Do you have a treadmill at the house?