Does WGR think we can't hear Tyrod's cadence?

The Bills Blog

2 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

I am sick and tired of hearing Tyrod Taylor's cadence over and over and over again every Sunday on WGR's gameday intros. I called to let them know that it's clearly and obviously TT. Obviously some producers think it's generic and not identifiable as Tyrod.

"Ready!"

His voice was always so annoying.

TT may have put on a humble face, but he is actually very arrogant.

I thought I was the only one!

Glad I'm not alone.

Haven't slept in days.

• Haha (+1) 1

Breaking news Tyrod's cadence has just been accused of sexual assault.

A woman from when his cadence was still in kindergarten has come forward as have several others. Protesters are already assembling outside the WGR studios demanding the cadence be removed from the recordings immediately.

3 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

I am sick and tired of hearing Tyrod Taylor's cadence over and over and over again every Sunday on WGR's gameday intros. I called to let them know that it's clearly and obviously TT. Obviously some producers think it's generic and not identifiable as Tyrod.

"Ready!"

His voice was always so annoying.

TT may have put on a humble face, but he is actually very arrogant.

I agree that we should not have a former player who is a QB now for another team (unlike say an Eric Wood) be part of official Bills radio intros. Humility vs. arrogance of Tyrod (or his voice) - dont care given he is not on our team. But I might revisit it if he has any comments about his Bills tenure.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I can't figure out whether this guy is trolling or serious...

Then again this is the same board that complained about a broadcast crew that most didn't have access to while they game was simulcast on fox.

Also that straws ad is awful. That annoys me more than tyrod. I feel like they play Aaron William's and Freddie clips for years after they were gone. Who was the guy yelling about being a dog and their food being taken? 

Edited by Ol Dirty B

10 minutes ago, McNubbins said:

Stainless steel straw or die!

Haha thank you I was hoping I wasn't the only one annoyed by a commerical that's played every break telling me that I should die if I don't own and use a stainless steel straws.

10 minutes ago, McNubbins said:

Stainless steel straw or die!

Edited by Mrbojanglezs

32 minutes ago, yall said:

Please call while Schopp is on the air and let him know how you feel. ?

I'd love to. I've talked to him before. I'd love for him to admit just once that he maybe, just maybe, might not be the smartest human.

2 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Haha thank you I was hoping I wasn't the only one annoyed by a commerical that's played every break telling me that I should die if I don't own and use a stainless steel straws.

Oh not just every break... Multiple times every break.

3 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

Do you think the official Bills radio broadcast should use an ex-player who left on less-than-good terms on its official intros?

It baffles me that people don't care about this stuff.

I don't listen, but you are right.  It is lazy to not change it, especially when you have a rookie QB everyone is talking about.

Edited by PIZ
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1