Does WGR think we can't hear Tyrod's cadence?

The Bills Blog

35 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

Do you think the official Bills radio broadcast should use an ex-player who left on less-than-good terms on its official intros?

It baffles me that people don't care about this stuff.

Yes, because it’s done, it’s money already spent, and nobody cares about the intro (other than you) so why spend money to make a new one?

1 hour ago, The Bills Blog said:

I am sick and tired of hearing Tyrod Taylor's cadence over and over and over again every Sunday on WGR's gameday intros. I called to let them know that it's clearly and obviously TT. Obviously some producers think it's generic and not identifiable as Tyrod.

"Ready!"

His voice was always so annoying.

TT may have put on a humble face, but he is actually very arrogant.

Need to add the Tyrod cadence on WGR to the list with the baggage retrieval system at Heathrow. I'm worried. 

1 hour ago, The Bills Blog said:

I am sick and tired of hearing Tyrod Taylor's cadence over and over and over again every Sunday on WGR's gameday intros. I called to let them know that it's clearly and obviously TT. Obviously some producers think it's generic and not identifiable as Tyrod.

"Ready!"

This confirms that we are trading for Tuh-rod. 

39 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Yes, because it’s done, it’s money already spent, and nobody cares about the intro (other than you) so why spend money to make a new one?

ANNIE

That's right -- when I was growing up in Bakersfield, my favorite thing in all the world was to go to the movies on Saturday afternoons for the chapter plays...

PAUL

(it just comes out)

-- cliff-hangers --

ANNIE

(suddenly angry)

I know that, Mister Man -- they also call them serials. I'm not stupid, you know.

Anyway, my favorite was Rocket Man, and once it was a no-brakes chapter, the bad guys stuck him in a car on a mountain road and knocked him out and welded the doors shut and tore out the brakes and started him to his death and he woke up and tried to steer and tried to get out, but the car went off a cliff before he could escape and it crashed and burned and -- I was so upset and excited and the next week you better believe I was first in line and they always start with the end of the last week and there was Rocket Man trying to get out, and here came the cliff and JUST BEFORE the car went off he jumped free and all the kids cheered --

(standing up now)

- but I didn't cheer, I stood right up and started shouting, "This isn't what happened last week -- have you all got amnesia? -- THEY JUST CHEATED US -- THIS WASN'T FAIR --"

ANNIE

"HE DIDN'T GET OUT OF THE COCKADOODIE CAR!"

1 hour ago, pop gun said:

That's it I'm getting the FBI on this asap.

Way ahead of you. I just tried their switchboard this morning, and unfortunately this is as far as I got: “How may I direct your call? Oh, I thought you might be 1982 calling to provide us with some DNA evidence. So sorry, but our agents are currently busy watching back to the future. Try again next week!”

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

"Ready!"

I don’t know if you realize this but that’s actually not josh allen in your pic. If you could go ahead and immediately change it, we would all appreciate it. It’s so annoying.

2 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

"Ready!"

This is an outrage. I’m with you if you want to boycott the station.