Does WGR think we can't hear Tyrod's cadence?

The Bills Blog

I am sick and tired of hearing Tyrod Taylor's cadence over and over and over again every Sunday on WGR's gameday intros. I called to let them know that it's clearly and obviously TT. Obviously some producers think it's generic and not identifiable as Tyrod.

"Ready!"

His voice was always so annoying.

TT may have put on a humble face, but he is actually very arrogant.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

I am sick and tired of hearing Tyrod Taylor's cadence over and over and over again every Sunday on WGR's gameday intros. I called to let them know that it's clearly and obviously TT. Obviously some producers think it's generic and not identifiable as Tyrod.

"Ready!"

Easy solution: Don't listen. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

"Ready!"

That's it I'm getting the FBI on this asap.

• Haha (+1) 2

This is definitely something that someone should have thought, "We're still using Tyrod's voice on our gameday intros; we'll need to change that." And then it should've been taken care of.

It's flaky.

Just now, fansince88 said:

As long as it isn't a press conference of him clearing his throat I am fine with it.

That's what it reminds me of! That's one of the reasons it's so annoying.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

Do you think the official Bills radio broadcast should use an ex-player who left on less-than-good terms on its official intros?

It baffles me that people don't care about this stuff.

I still see when they show match ups, the Bills helmet is still red on a few occasions.  Does that upset you?

Edited by Royale with Cheese

39 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

"Ready!"

I was definitely not a fan of Tyrod but he isnt even an honorable mention for the Mount Rushmore od arrogant ex Bills.

41 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

"Ready!"

Well, this deserves its own thread.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

This is definitely something that someone should have thought, "We're still using Tyrod's voice on our gameday intros; we'll need to change that." And then it should've been taken care of.

It's flaky.

That's what it reminds me of! That's one of the reasons it's so annoying.

do you think they should use.... say Petermans cadence?

• Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

As long as it isn't a press conference of him clearing his throat I am fine with it.

As long as it's not a Mario Williams press conference where he:

1) clears him throat

2) says um

3) uses the phrase "get after it"

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

"Ready!"

You need help. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1