Does WGR think we can't hear Tyrod's cadence?

The Bills Blog

5 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

I am sick and tired of hearing Tyrod Taylor's cadence over and over and over again every Sunday on WGR's gameday intros. I called to let them know that it's clearly and obviously TT. Obviously some producers think it's generic and not identifiable as Tyrod.

"Ready!"

His voice was always so annoying.

TT may have put on a humble face, but he is actually very arrogant.

Hes being paid $16 million to hold a clipboard. You aren't. I'd be arrogant too.

On 9/30/2018 at 12:50 PM, The Bills Blog said:

They look exactly like I expected. Idiots who believe whatever they're told about the environment. I can just picture the body language of the one who says "awesome"

While wearing fur? 

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/30/2018 at 9:14 AM, The Bills Blog said:

I am sick and tired of hearing Tyrod Taylor's cadence over and over and over again every Sunday on WGR's gameday intros. I called to let them know that it's clearly and obviously TT. Obviously some producers think it's generic and not identifiable as Tyrod.

"Ready!"

Serious question - are you a child?

3 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

Serious question - do you think this is professional on the part of WGR? Why don't you care about quality?

I care about quality in things that matter. I don’t think this bumper reflects on GR’s professionalism at all. It’s a friggin seconds-long intro. 

Clearly you are a connoisseur of all things Bills media-related though, so if you really do have a “Bills Blog” as your screenname suggests feel free to post the link sunshine and we will be happy to peruse it and give honest critiques.

On 9/30/2018 at 6:14 AM, The Bills Blog said:

"Ready!"

oh you poor snowflake. Show me on this Billy Buffalo doll where Tyrod touched you:

hwl?set=sku%5B20749044%5D,c%5B2%5D,w%5B1

6 hours ago, Zebrastripes said:

Life must suck for you if you always get worked up about stupid things like this.

I'm going to continue to be who I am. I use my eye for detail and quality to make money. Not saying it's any more money than you all make, but it is what it is. I tend to notice things that other people would never even think about. It's a blessing and a curse.

14 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

I'm going to continue to be who I am. I use my eye for detail and quality to make money. Not saying it's any more money than you all make, but it is what it is. I tend to notice things that other people would never even think about. It's a blessing and a curse.

To each their own I guess.  I just couldn't imagine dwelling on something so minor.