Bills vs. Packers 2nd Half Game Day Thread

26CornerBlitz

What set up the pattern is no run game and no run defense. Pass rush, Allen, are factors too but damn without a run game this is going to be hard on offense. Can't blame Daboll as there are so little plays to judge the overall strategy and schemes. As for the Bills D, all the Rodgers runs are secondary designs of the pass patterns, just there for the taking. He's running maybe at 80% if so, it's not a question of him being athletic here, but of schemes.

For these announcers bitching about no roughing the passer, the powers that be already declared that all those weak penalties that have been called so far were not what was intended with the new rules.  Maybe why they didn't call it on Edmunds' clean hit there.

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

lol !@#$ing packer fans booing a simple hit

It’s because Clay Matthews has been flagged for roughing the passer like 3 times this year on hits that were pretty much exactly the same.

I think it’s more about where the NFL is at right now (rule wise, and call consistency wise) than it is about them booing the hit itself. 

3 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Why do you focus on the WRs?  Allen has been horrible today.

The plays all start with him, not the WRs.

They are not getting open and yes he has not been good but do you expect a rookie QB do anything when no one is open. 

Just now, BillsFan4 said:

The fact that hit had to even be talked about as a potential roughing the passer call is ridiculous. 

True, but I actually sympathize with Matthews.  Since the NFL says they're staying the course, that non call would frustrate me.

• Like (+1) 1