Bills vs. Packers 2nd Half Game Day Thread

26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

It's worth remembering that the mountain of dead cap space was created by this administration through their own voluntary actions.

It wasn't some inherent problem that was forced upon them.

Yes I realize that. They chose to get rid of those guys. 

And They chose to get get all the dead cap off the books this year instead of spread it out. 

Only time will tell if it was the right move. They are clearly focused on the long term plan and not this season. 

Just now, Nitro said:

145 yards of offense versus 423 for GB.  Out coached and out played.  There are those who put this all on the QB.  Team effort in victory and in defeat.

Pettine's not getting any credit here. He knew exactly how to stop our extremely limited offense.

it's a tough game on the road out of conference (and ya just won one of those) ... to split at Minny and at GB is a job well done ... we're on to Tennessee ... win a game at home in the conference with Josh Allen at the helm and proceed with the schedule ... Allen has gained valuable experience on his Midwest road trip, let's see what the guy can do at home.  

Just now, Real McCoy said:

Would actually help Allen and the Oline to keep D's honest. 

I have nothing good to say about the O today like most. I feel bad for Allen in all honesty.

Why?  At least he is set with money if he is smart. Also he put himself in those bad spots with not calling right protections or throwing ball away.