Forecast for Gameday

Ice bowl 67

I’m looking at about 50 and a very slight chance of rain after some overnight stuff. Mother Nature will do her thing, but it won’t be confused with a game in Miami. The people here will be real fans, and I expect few flip flops and tee shirts. 

4 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

It's 84 right now where I am in FL, at 11:41pm! 

High of 53 tomorrow huh?  Jesus.

It was 85 here 2 weeks ago at this time. We had Lakeshore Live where tons of bands played at the park.  It was the last hurrah of Summer. 

30 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’m looking at about 50 and a very slight chance of rain after some overnight stuff. Mother Nature will do her thing, but it won’t be confused with a game in Miami. The people here will be real fans, and I expect few flip flops and tee shirts. 

All summer or since the Middle of May it was very hot here. We had that 26 inch snowfall last April but ever since that we have had 8 days that eclipsed 90 degrees this summer. It was gorgeous!

7 hours ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Thats crazy i miss NY and the fall season "football season" it was 86 today in ATL 

I can attest to there not being a true fall season down here—definitely no break from the heat in September, and will probably still be a couple weeks before sweatshirt is called for. The longer I’m down here the more I’ve missed the snow too, esp. around the holidays 

9 hours ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Thats crazy i miss NY and the fall season "football season" it was 86 today in ATL 

What’s REALLY crazy is I miss the 86 in ATL. I know this is football weather, but I have become a self-admitted wimp as I age and get spoiled. It’s damp and in the mid 40’s as I head out to Lambeau. That’s not ideal weather for anything except staying inside, or watching a BIlls victory. (Snow and 15 degrees I would prefer over this, just a personal thing.) 

11 minutes ago, Augie said:

What’s REALLY crazy is I miss the 86 in ATL. I know this is football weather, but I have become a self-admitted wimp as I age and get spoiled. It’s damp and in the mid 40’s as I head out to Lambeau. That’s not ideal weather for anything except staying inside, or watching a BIlls victory. (Snow and 15 degrees I would prefer over this, just a personal thing.) 

I'm with you. I left the Buffalo area in 1978 and the coldest climate I have lived in since that time was the DC area (currently in North Carolina)...

14 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

I'm with you. I left the Buffalo area in 1978 and the coldest climate I have lived in since that time was the DC area (currently in North Carolina)...

Did you go to the Bills/Panthers game last year week 2? It was freaking BRUTAL hot. It’s days like that that I miss NY. Just no reason for it to be that hot.

1 minute ago, CLTbills said:

Did you go to the Bills/Panthers game last year week 2? It was freaking BRUTAL hot. It’s days like that that I miss NY. Just no reason for it to be that hot.

I wish, even with the heat. Unfortunately, I was travelling for work. We definitely have our brutal days here, don't we? I wish there was a place where, every single day, the weather was like the best fall day back home. #Utopia

9 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

I wish, even with the heat. Unfortunately, I was travelling for work. We definitely have our brutal days here, don't we? I wish there was a place where, every single day, the weather was like the best fall day back home. #Utopia

San Francisco

9 hours ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Yeah Green Bay is slightly north or Florida

just slightly and 53 is about right for the 30th of sept. so not a big surprise there. I live in fl and hate the weather for the most part and always look forward to that one week in the winter where it gets below 50.