Would Allen go Number 1 in a different draft?

I think he goes number one in this years draft if someone hadn't leaked those tweets from when he was in high school. I have my suspicions it was someone who works at OBD because they didn't hesitate to move up to draft him and they were fighting with Arizona to get there. 

Just think that so many fans here wanted Beane to trade away the farm to move up to get Rosen at #2 with the NY Giants. I also think when it's all said and done the Giants will regret drafting a RB #2 overall. 

4 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I'm not sure if he was eligible, but let's say Allen came out in last years draft. Do you think he would be a number 1 pick or would he be taken around the same spot as he did this year? 

Most "expert" analysts considered him to be a 3rd round talent that would be taken way higher than that by a team with a desperate need at the position.

So no,  I don't think he would go No. 1 overall in any draft.

2 hours ago, Nihilarian said:

I think he goes number one in this years draft if someone hadn't leaked those tweets from when he was in high school. I have my suspicions it was someone who works at OBD because they didn't hesitate to move up to draft him and they were fighting with Arizona to get there. 

Just think that so many fans here wanted Beane to trade away the farm to move up to get Rosen at #2 with the NY Giants. I also think when it's all said and done the Giants will regret drafting a RB #2 overall. 

The Bills were the only team to specifically ask josh about the tweets in person after they were leaked

rumor is it was the cardinals because they were hot on Allen and never vetted him about it

57 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Most "expert" analysts considered him to be a 3rd round talent that would be taken way higher than that by a team with a desperate need at the position.

So no,  I don't think he would go No. 1 overall in any draft.

Really?  What experts had him as a third round talent?  And Allen could have easily gone number one in this years draft.  Alot of people thought the Browns would take Darnold.  Rosen ends up slipping a bit...you never know what teams are gonna do or who they like.