White Allen Jersey's

nmas3

Trying to find white Josh Allen jersey.  Seems like they have disappeared online.

Going to be in town for the Pats game, does the Bills Store have them?  Are there other stores in the area that have them?

Thanks

I still like the blue jersey, but the white is pretty cool.  I think before the end of the year I probably will get an Allen jersey.  I only have Fredex and wanted a traditional Kelly.  Now, I’m seriously considering the Allen Jersey.  He’s awesome so far.  

We’ll see how he does tomorrow, but wouldn’t it be awesome to have another franchise QB.  Everything else gets better with that stud.  I know McD will get the defense lights out by the end of the year.

Now can he load up on offense so we have a great year in 19.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I still like the blue jersey, but the white is pretty cool.  I think before the end of the year I probably will get an Allen jersey.  I only have Fredex and wanted a traditional Kelly.  Now, I’m seriously considering the Allen Jersey.  He’s awesome so far.  

We’ll see how he does tomorrow, but wouldn’t it be awesome to have another franchise QB.  Everything else gets better with that stud.  I know McD will get the defense lights out by the end of the year.

Now can he load up on offense so we have a great year in 19.

No, it would be terrible.  I can't believe you are saying this after the we just had Kelly followed by Flutie.  

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, nmas3 said:

Trying to find white Josh Allen jersey.  Seems like they have disappeared online.

Going to be in town for the Pats game, does the Bills Store have them?  Are there other stores in the area that have them?

Thanks

Here ya go bud. this place has the best jerseys for the best prices. all numbers and names are stitched on. way better than the print ones the NFL shop sells

http://www.authenticbillsfanatic.com/p-3547-17-mens-josh-allen-white-jersey-elite-vapor-untouchable-nike-nfl-buffalo-bills-road-nike6592017.aspx

6 minutes ago, PolishPrince said:

Careful about silly jokes on this board, certain posters my report you like they reported me about “well spoken” thread reference 

I think I'm fine when discussing whether a white or blue jersey is better, thanks

6 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

You're in violation of the Rooney rule.

You didn't even consider buying a black Josh Allen.

not to mention home games are blue jerseys.

30 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

I also have an unopened box of these. 

I tried calling the phone number on the promotion for some Bills gear last year and it was disconnected, sadly.

i got a box. are they worth anything?...2 bucks?...

48 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

why only white? Are you racist?

i am curious....over 45 yrs. as a fan and something that sticks in my brain is that they seem to win more in white than blue...makes me wonder.