[Vague Title] I want a Do Over

chef4131

10 minutes ago, chef4131 said:

Moving up in the draft to pick Zay Jones and having Krupp/JuJu available 

Haha why stop there.  I want draft do-overs going back as far as the (broken) playoff drought

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Krupp would be a bad pick. I’d take Juju though.

Wish you'd say more here.  He looks pretty good to me.

• Thank you (+1) 1

To be fair, is it not possible Zay has similar results with better coaching and a high octane offense? 

Last year the rams and Steelers both had a lot of success running the ball, and obviously have lethal passing attacks. 

Also let’s not forget neither receiver is the #1 on their team and they face easier coverages because of the running games and main receivers. 

If you want the perfect example Robert Woods wasn’t all that good stat wise here, now he’s a legit threat every week to put up big numbers. 

Zay has talent, we just have not coached it out of him and we have had one of the worst passing games in the entire league.

maybe with Allen now there could be success but don’t fool yourself into thinking Smith or Kupp would of been much better playmakers than Zay here the past 20+ games

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Haha why stop there.  I want draft do-overs going back as far as the (broken) playoff drought

Wish you'd say more here.  He looks pretty good to me.

I’m still irked about Walt Patulski! To whom do I write a strongly worded letter? 

On the bright side, I hope the jinx factor produces 8 catches for 130+ yards for Zay tomorrow. 

Edited by Augie

This is for my own sanity. If you want to advocate for a guy, at least know his name. It isn’t “Krupp” or “Coop.” His name is Cooper Kupp.

This holds true for all players. If there is a guy that you really want, you should at least know his name.  I’m not trying to be a ? it is just a giant pet peeve.

Just now, Real McCoy said:

Man, so if drafted JUJU or Kupp and Zay was playing with Ben or Goff we be saying we wish we drafted Zay and need a draft "do over" no.

How about we give Zay 7-8 targets a game 1st before we "confirm" him a bust?

We wouldn’t be saying that. Those guys are miles ahead of Zay.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This is for my own sanity. If you want to advocate for a guy, at least know his name. It isn’t “Krupp” or “Coop.” His name is Cooper Kupp.

This holds true for all players. If there is a guy that you really want, you should at least know his name.  I’m not trying to be a ? it is just a giant pet peeve.

I don’t think that’s unreasonable at all. Nobody should think of you as an eggplant for taking that reasonable stand. 

(As for your sanity, are we maybe a smidge too late there?) 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Man, so if we drafted JUJU or Kupp and Zay was playing with Ben or Goff we be saying we wish we drafted Zay and need a draft "do over" no?

How about we give Zay 7-8 targets a game 1st before we "confirm" him a bust?

At this point, Zay needs to prove he can handle 2-3 targets a game before he gets 7-8

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

We wouldn’t be saying that. Those guys are miles ahead of Zay.

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

At this point, Zay needs to prove he can handle 2-3 targets a game before he gets 7-8

I just think he will turn into what we expected when drafted. His rookie campaign was a bit tough but willing to see what this guy can still do. 

32 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I just think he will turn into what we expected when drafted. His rookie campaign was a bit tough but willing to see what this guy can still do. 

He might be okay but he is nowhere near those other guys. He has a long way to go before he even belongs in a conversation with Kupp and Juju. Their numbers this year are close to his combined through the first 2 years. They’ve also caught 15 more TDS between them. Zay may end up okay but there is no comparison.

Edited by Kirby Jackson