Taron Johnson playing very good ball.

JerseyBills

3 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Brian Gaine! Thats who I was thinking about. Thanks Yolo

Marvin Allen was another loss

Hopefully Dan Morgan can pull his weight as Director of Player Personel this year. I know he ain't a scout, but he'll have a say. C'mon Free Agency!

Our main man in draft season is Terrance Gray, Director of College Scouting. Came over from the Vikings after Beane was hired. And his assistant, Lake Dawson. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Our main man in draft season is Terrance Gray, Director of College Scouting. 

So....we didn’t lose the top guy. I have to say, it might have been lighting in a bottle, but they got me excited. Fingers crossed for more drafts like that. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Augie said:

So....we didn’t lose the top guy. I have to say, it might have been lighting in a bottle, but they got me excited. Fingers crossed for more drafts like that. 

Marvin Allen was actually in that role in KC, before he came to Buffalo. So he took a demotion to Sr College Scout. Glad he got the promotion (even if it is Miami) 

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

There’s our slot guy. Way to go rook.

Extremely impressive , especially coming from a small school like Weber St , I saw the natural talent in his first couple pro games. Besides the great coverage , he is extremely physical in the run game , he really popped off the screen to me , his awareness and instincts are off the charts and he did this with a bum shoulder since at least week 5. What a player