Week 4

/dev/null

RB2 : Lesean McCoy, Aaron Jones, or Jamaal Williams

Shady's hurt and Jones/Williams are splitting carries with each other

Flex: Runner up above, Sammy Watkins, or Doug Baldwin

Baldwin is coming off an injury and is playing hurt.  Sammy has put up some points in his absense

Defense: Baltimore or Green Bay

Lots of conflict between your fantasy team and your real-life team this week!

I would wait and see what the reports are Sunday morning regarding Shady before deciding. He could go off against that Green Bay D, but he might split with Ivory if he's in pain. Jones would be the safest bet if you were to pick one right now.

Watkins is the flex for me. I would start any Chiefs you have (besides D of course). 

Defense, Green Bay is the popular stream this week, and the Baltimore matchup is lousy. That being said YOU DON'T START DEFENSES PLAYING JOSH ALLEN BABYYYYYY. Really though you gotta play GB over Baltimore.

For me: Do I start Ajayi or Henry? Ajayi has been fine outside of injury. I believe in Henry long-term, but the Titans offense needs to get right. Both are bad matchups but I have no other choice. 

Edited by Big C

11 hours ago, Big C said:

Lots of conflict between your fantasy team and your real-life team this week!

vph98p5ju5zc.gif

For me: Do I start Ajayi or Henry? Ajayi has been fine outside of injury. I believe in Henry long-term, but the Titans offense needs to get right. Both are bad matchups but I have no other choice.

I'd go with Ajayi over Henry this week.  Ajayai has a better chance of finding the end zone while Tennessee will be lucky to see the red zone

Edited by /dev/null

So it goes!

Of course I dropped Tarik Cohen last week and he finally gets fed this week. Running Backs are hard to come by on the wire so I may have screwed myself out of some depth, but I also don't see that kind of performance happening regularly. If my trio of Gurley-Ajayi-Henry can stay healthy I'll be fine.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.