New England 1-3

Cygnus99

12 hours ago, Cygnus99 said:

I would love to see this !!!! I am sure many of you would love to see this unfortunately , it does not help us in the division  if we win against the Packers and Miami loses to the Patriots it would be a plus for us but you know I want to see the Pasties dead last in the division !! 

I knew winning against an NFC team was going to bite us in the ass!

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Cygnus99 said:

I would love to see this !!!! I am sure many of you would love to see this unfortunately , it does not help us in the division  if we win against the Packers and Miami loses to the Patriots it would be a plus for us but you know I want to see the Pasties dead last in the division !! 

I don’t care about the stinking fish , I want to see the pats lose EVERY game !!! 

10 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

A 17-year drought is just what the Dr. ordered. Hope that Brady/Belichick are around long enough to taste some of it. 

Amen !!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Soda Popinski said:

If they went 0-16 I'd hope they lost their preseason games too.   They can't lose enough to make me happy, draft picks or not. 

If the Patsies finally got caught screwing with the helmet radios, were stripped of every win this century including Super Bowls, Brady, Belichick and Kraft were convicted of fraud and jailed where one had an amorous cellmate, one started their "transition" and one found Jesus (surprise me which does which, I don't care), the Franchise is dissolved and the entire State of Massachusetts is returned to the Wampanoag tribe, citizens included...  That.... Well, I would call that a good start.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, DrDare said:

this board will look pretty foolish in a few weeks

Kind of like all the threads discussing how bad the Bills absolutely would lose to Minnie last week...

6 hours ago, batmanfreek said:

Everyone says Father Time for Brady...with all the flags, offensive holdings that aren’t called on their line and rules he hasn’t been tackled as much as all the other qbs who retire from it. 

But the dude is 41 years old. I think the point was that eventually despite all the “voodoo that he do” he would run out of fountain of youth espressos. Hope that he doesn’t know when to hang it up gracefully and I get to see some real stinkers from him, to slightly soothe all of the pain he’s brought our franchise, which is almost impossible. I know that comes off sounding petty, but hey, haven’t we earned that right by this point?

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 11:41 AM, CLTbills said:

Me either. They've beat the Raiders, Jets, and Titans.

I know a win is a win, but it isn't like they've beat the cream of the crop.

and who have the Pats beat? Lowly bad playing Houston.

and lost to bad Lions and a Jags team that could only score 6 pts on the Titans.

The signs of the collapse are here. This could be it if we are lucky. Their roster is a bunch of Andre Holmes and Ramon Humber type perennial back up players and many of their young guys/drafted guys are on IR. They have a WR corps almost worse than Bills.

4 hours ago, ChuckMan08 said:

It’s a tough call. At this point in the season we need to find ways to keep winning regardless of Miami or NE. A 1-3 NE start would be good since Edelman is coming back and I expect that offense to explode like usual. 

Edelman's return will help the Pats* but remember he has not played in a long time and he is no spring chicken either.

I would think it will take a little while for him to return to full form.

26 minutes ago, Steptide said:

If the Patriots lose tomorrow I'll start believing it's the end of the dynasty. When was the last time the brady/Belichick Patriots lost 3 in a row? Have they ever? 

2002 was the last time.

14 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Edelman's return will help the Pats* but remember he has not played in a long time and he is no spring chicken either.

I would think it will take a little while for him to return to full form.

2002 was the last time.

That's still crazy that they haven't lost 3 straight games in 16 years 

16 minutes ago, Steptide said:

That's still crazy that they haven't lost 3 straight games in 16 years 

It sure is.  Since 2010 the Pats* have averaged just over 13 wins per year.

Everyone is saying they will stay the same OR break down.................

I see them winning about 10-11 this year (which is a decline).

6 hours ago, cba fan said:

and who have the Pats beat? Lowly bad playing Houston.

and lost to bad Lions and a Jags team that could only score 6 pts on the Titans.

The signs of the collapse are here. This could be it if we are lucky. Their roster is a bunch of Andre Holmes and Ramon Humber type perennial back up players and many of their young guys/drafted guys are on IR. They have a WR corps almost worse than Bills.

For what, another week or two?

Looking at Brady’s stats and drive charts they’ve been downright pedestrian on offense. One has to wonder how much it is on the talent around him or a decline in his own skills. I believe he’s averaging only 205 yards passing per game, which is weird because his running game has been far from productive. That means he’s playing from behind more and throwing more but getting little production. Now this could all change with the return of Edelman & addition of Josh Gordon to help open up Gronkowski. Time will reveal if this is Brady starting to deteriorate or simply an early season problem that resolves itself with the addition of more skill players.

Edited by Dr.Sack