New England 1-3

Cygnus99

If you want a nightmare scenario, for me it's that the Pats do a Colts move, collapse in the right year, and get to draft Andrew Luck right after having Peyton Manning (in my mind, the GOAT).  Luck hasn't really panned out, but he's a good franchise QB.  If the Pats can draft the replacement for an aging Brady, the juggernaut could come back to life in a couple of years, and last for another decade.

Let the Pats win on Sunday and five more times.  Let them taste sitting home in January and not getting a top pick as compensation. 

2 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

If history serves this is normally where the Pats rip off a 10 or 11 game win streak. 

Would love to see it, but I'm not sold on the Dolphins. 

Me either. They've beat the Raiders, Jets, and Titans.

I know a win is a win, but it isn't like they've beat the cream of the crop.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, RiotAct said:

pulling for Miami 100%.  I still think they’re going to cool off in the 2nd half of the season.

It seems to be what they do, just acts the Pats get better as the season rolls along. I keep waiting for something different, so maybe this is the year??? Next??? It’s coming....it has to. 

anything that puts the pats in a hole and leaves the division that much more winnable. but at the same time that means we gotta sweep jets and phins and take a game from the pats if we want the division which would be a BIG ask. We have a weak afc record right now. 

3 hours ago, Cygnus99 said:

I would love to see this !!!! I am sure many of you would love to see this unfortunately , it does not help us in the division  if we win against the Packers and Miami loses to the Patriots it would be a plus for us but you know I want to see the Pasties dead last in the division !! 

I learned everything I know about how the playoffs work from TBD, so I'm pretty sure that it's best for the Bills to lose to Green Bay regardless of anything else to maximize our playoff chances

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I’ll believe when I see it.  They are getting their midget back and Sir Smokalot, so Brady is about to have some major help. 

Agree.

Edelman will provide a big boost in Brady's passing confidence.   And the dope toker will be a distraction for Miami so they end up not taking care of business on Edelmann and Gronkowski.

I am just hoping the Dolphins play an incredibly physical game that punishes and dings up a lot of Patriot players - that hopefully comes to haunt them as the season progresses.

Break a leg Brady.   Break a leg.

1 hour ago, Best Player Available said:

1-3? 

i would be really happy with the pats*** at 1-15.

Nooo!  Then they get a high draft slot.  I would love to see the pats stuck in the 7-9 and 8-8 rut for 20 years.

Go fish!

Edited by sleeby
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

If history serves this is normally where the Pats rip off a 10 or 11 game win streak. 

Would love to see it, but I'm not sold on the Dolphins. 

No matter how many deep tissue massages, Terminator cryogenic freezing routines or no-name TB12 endorsed vitamin supplements from his Guerrero guru that Brady gets, at some point Father Time will come calling for him too, "Faust" type devil deals notwithstanding. The Patsies have outlived their dynasty's 9 lives--I have a feeling the end is close, and all is no longer well in that locker room. Or is it just me hoping for too much?  

2 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

No matter how many deep tissue massages, Terminator cryogenic freezing routines or no-name TB12 endorsed vitamin supplements from his Guerrero guru that Brady gets, at some point Father Time will come calling for him too, "Faust" type devil deals notwithstanding. The Patsies have outlived their dynasty's 9 lives--I have a feeling the end is close, and all is no longer well in that locker room. Or is it just me hoping for too much?  

Yup. Everything you say is logical and without a doubt the day will come. 

But we have all heard this song before, and as much as I hope the end is unfolding before our eyes....I won't believe it's happening until it already happened.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Yup. Everything you say is logical and without a doubt the day will come. 

But we have all heard this song before, and as much as I hope the end is unfolding before our eyes....I won't believe it's happening until it already happened.

I've pretty much hyped it every time they fall flat in September one or 2 times since at least 2012, so I fully get it. A lot of national guys say just wait until Edelman comes back and takes the doubles off of Gronk--but Brady just looks 41 years old heaving the ball anywhere close to deep so far this year--I feel like that's a difference in the eyeball test from previous years. They've always killed in the short passing attack though, so who knows if it will even matter. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Cygnus99 said:

I would love to see this !!!! I am sure many of you would love to see this unfortunately , it does not help us in the division  if we win against the Packers and Miami loses to the Patriots it would be a plus for us but you know I want to see the Pasties dead last in the division !! 

I don't give a damn if it helps Buffalo in theory or not. New England can lose every week. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Pats started 1-2 in 2012.  I remember them losing to a Kevin Kolb Cardinals team, perhaps the equivalent of this years Lions.  Then they caught fire albeit didn’t get back to the Super Bowl.

Bottom line is I have to see them fall apart before I can get giddy.  I do however think they are weaker then past seasons