New England 1-3

Cygnus99

I would love to see this !!!! I am sure many of you would love to see this unfortunately , it does not help us in the division  if we win against the Packers and Miami loses to the Patriots it would be a plus for us but you know I want to see the Pasties dead last in the division !! 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

If history serves this is normally where the Pats rip off a 10 or 11 game win streak. 

Would love to see it, but I'm not sold on the Dolphins. 

Basically

September: This looks like it could be the end of Brady and the Patriots

February: And it’s another Super Bowl appearance for the Patriots.

• Like (+1) 6

This has a similar feel to the NE/Cincinnati game a few years back (the “we’re on to Cincinnati” game).  NE came off a bad loss to KC while Cincinnati was 3-0.  NE ended up destroying Cincinnati and they were practically unstoppable the rest of the year.

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

pulling for Miami 100%.  I still think they’re going to cool off in the 2nd half of the season.

...just in time for the Patriots to figure their problems out. I am a die hard Bills fan but realistically, they are still 2 years out from winning the division. They need another good draft. Next year will give them relief under the cap.

There's nothing like a defeated man looking version of Tom Brady sitting on the sidelines in the 4th Quarter. A 3 loss September and being 3 games back in the division at the end of that first month would be fun to hear the bobbleheads talk about. 

2 hours ago, Cygnus99 said:

I would love to see this !!!! I am sure many of you would love to see this unfortunately , it does not help us in the division  if we win against the Packers and Miami loses to the Patriots it would be a plus for us but you know I want to see the Pasties dead last in the division !! 

1-3? 

i would be really happy with the pats*** at 1-15.

• Like (+1) 2

Those reveling in N.E. 1-3 start seem to do so to compensate for the Bills failures.

The Bills woes are solely on those who've been running their organization. 

Simply, New England has been good and the Bills have not.

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Sad 1