WR Prospect talk

Dkollidas

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2018 at 1:11 AM, Dkollidas said:

With Allen hopefully continuing to grown and become our franchise QB, I think WR is definitely the biggest need (I would argue we have the biggest spot on the OL locked down with Dawkins).

with that in mind, I figured to start a thread lookin g specifically at the top WR’a that are eligible to enter the 2019 draft. 

I know now it’s not a very lauded class, but there seem to be A LOT of guys that aren’t top-10 talents, but have about 2nd round grades. 

Just a few I can rattle off the top of my head are...

AJ Brown-Ole Miss

N’Keal Harry- Ari. St.

DK Metcalf- Ole Miss

Anthony Johnson- UB

Who does everyone like? 

Who dont you like?

Who fits what we want to do with Allen?

I just have a feeling that they’ll look to get Allen targets in the draft. Tight end can be looked at separately, but I see WR as one of the teams main targets in the draft this season.

I'll be honest. I didn't know much about the others listed. But I knew Metcalf was a stud from seeing him. I'm not surprised what a explosive receiver he is due to his unique combination of size, strength and speed. He's elite. What happened to the other guys?

On 11/16/2020 at 7:03 AM, Solomon Grundy said:

Reggie Roberson Jr., SMU, is on my wishlist for the Bills in the upcoming draft. Bills need another deep threat/home run hitter besides Smoke. Charlie Kolar, Iowa State, is my TE. I'd love to hear Blokes/716/Barbarian/Gunner's thoughts on these players

I kinda quit college football this year, the game just isnt violent enough anymore and is why i have been posting rarely these days just cant get into it , same with the NFL.

Honestly dont know any of those players.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.