Super bowl preview November 19th?

YoloinOhio

6 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Is that still true? The game has changed so much. The Eagles won the SB and let up 500 yards IIRC. That’s really bad but they made one play at the end for the victory. Why can’t the Chiefs do that?

I don’t think they will make the SB but that’s because I think Andy Reid will out think himself and lose a game that he shouldn’t have. 

Well that was 1 game in the run though ..their defence destroyed  Minny and shut down the falcons in a defensive battle 

• 1 month later...
On 9/27/2018 at 10:12 PM, Shotgunner said:

I don't understand.

How is it the SB preview without Buffalo?

What am I missing?

It's not what you're missing, it's what the Buffal Bills are missing.

On 9/27/2018 at 11:47 PM, billspro said:

Chiefs are not a Super Bowl team. You still need defense in the playoffs.

Who has the D in the AFC?  The Pats are just as bad, as are the Steelers.  And the other favorites have lesser offenses.

I guess the Chargers are a little more balanced.  But I still see this as the Chiefs’ year.

20 minutes ago, Success said:

Who has the D in the AFC?  The Pats are just as bad, as are the Steelers.  And the other favorites have lesser offenses.

I guess the Chargers are a little more balanced.  But I still see this as the Chiefs’ year.

The Chargers can’t beat the Chiefs. They’ve lost to them like 9 straight times or something. They might be the most balanced team in the afc but they lack something to get over the hump. I think they could beat the Pats though. 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

The Chargers can’t beat the Chiefs. They’ve lost to them like 9 straight times or something. They might be the most balanced team in the afc but they lack something to get over the hump. I think they could beat the Pats though. 

They lost Perryman on Sunday, that’s going to hurt. 

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

They lost Perryman on Sunday, that’s going to hurt. 

Huge. Their run D is like night and day without him. If they can get Bosa back though for the homestretch that would be great. I’m not optimistic he will be himself this year though even if he comes back. Derwin James is like a Swiss Army knife too out there. DROY.

Edited by YoloinOhio

34 minutes ago, Success said:

Could be, their D has improved a lot the last few weeks.