Super bowl preview November 19th?

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Huge. Their run D is like night and day without him. If they can get Bosa back though for the homestretch that would be great. I’m not optimistic he will be himself this year though even if he comes back. Derwin James is like a Swiss Army knife too out there. DROY.

The Bosa front has been quiet, was it a Jones fracture? That would suck if so. I like the Chargers, hoping he gets back and makes things interesting come January. 

1 hour ago, Commonsense said:

The Bosa front has been quiet, was it a Jones fracture? That would suck if so. I like the Chargers, hoping he gets back and makes things interesting come January. 

Lisfranc

Optimism for December return

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/profootballdoc/sd-sp-pfd-joey-bosa-foot-chargers-1030-story,amp.html#click=https://t.co/7la6yTRyEs

Edited by YoloinOhio

12 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Chagers charge to 6 straight wins 

SF w/ C.J. Beathard, Raiders, Browns, Titans, @ Seahawks and Raiders. 

Titans & Seahawks are the only "legit" teams and both have issues.  

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Game moved back to USA!  Bringing our jobs back!  #MAGA. ??

Note: This is a purely comedic statement meant to lampoon the obvious.  Don't be so uptight to take it as a political endorsement.

My question is ... how much better is the Colosseum?   Really!!    :D

It certainly is a Marquee Matchup Yolo 

Great call months ago.    Posted September 27 

Well,  Great call by the tweet from P F T.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

On 11/11/2018 at 9:06 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Both teams rolling into this one with only one narrow loss each, both to good teams on the road (Chefs to Pats and Rams to Saints) ... who ya got? 

18 hours ago, Success said:

Who has the D in the AFC?  The Pats are just as bad, as are the Steelers.  And the other favorites have lesser offenses.

I guess the Chargers are a little more balanced.  But I still see this as the Chiefs’ year.

Yeah, and I know everyone loves the Rams defense, but lately...why?  They haven't been shutting down good offenses at all.

Love the Rams, but love the Chiefs, too.

Give me the AFC on this one.

On 9/27/2018 at 11:47 PM, billspro said:

Chiefs are not a Super Bowl team. You still need defense in the playoffs.

If they can steamroll everyone in the playoffs they are going to the SB

if it's even as low as a  two score lead with 2 minutes to go, Andy will crap the bed as always