Can I interest anyone in a nice game of Leapy Allen®?

Roundybout

On 9/28/2018 at 1:06 AM, FearLess Price said:

Its not a virus. Its a real game I tried it. Thought dat sht was stupid. and not ****ty good. if they modded it to have him runnin and hurdiling over ridiculous ****. THAT wouldve been cool. Thats the way you do a game like that. You dont make it some flicky sht

I'm not saying it's anything great, but what exactly did you do with your time this week?

I often find that  the folks that criticize the most have the least to show for themselves.

2 hours ago, RocCityRoller said:

I'm not saying it's anything great, but what exactly did you do with your time this week?

I often find that  the folks that criticize the most have the least to show for themselves.

Your talkin to the wrong one pal. Im a recording engineer and video editor. I accomplished quite a lot buddy.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2018 at 2:42 PM, FearLess Price said:

Im def not trashing jus dissapointed as an artist. The idea was great, the execution was off, a few tweaks and that game could be awesome.

Hi! I'm the one who made the game. (I can send proof to someone if necessary) Just saw this thread and figured I would give my 2 cents. I agree this game is no where near perfect. The reasoning for that was to get it out on time while the leap was still relevant. I saw the #JoshAllenJumpingOverThings  on a Monday night, started the game on Tuesday, finished and tried uploading on Wednesday which resulted in troubles then pushed it live on Thursday. So just some incite on why I had to cut corners! I do plan on updating the game at some point but school work has been piling up and its midterm week... Thanks for sharing the game! @BillsEnthusiast

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I think it's awesome.  I suck at the game, haven't scored a point yet but I am loving it.  Thanks for you efforts!

26 minutes ago, creepingbush said:

Hi! I'm the one who made the game. (I can send proof to someone if necessary) Just saw this thread and figured I would give my 2 cents. I agree this game is no where near perfect. The reasoning for that was to get it out on time while the leap was still relevant. I saw the #JoshAllenJumpingOverThings  on a Monday night, started the game on Tuesday, finished and tried uploading on Wednesday which resulted in troubles then pushed it live on Thursday. So just some incite on why I had to cut corners! I do plan on updating the game at some point but school work has been piling up and its midterm week... Thanks for sharing the game! @BillsEnthusiast

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, creepingbush said:

Thats cool. did you ever think of putting more time into it? I was so hyped im not gonna lie i was totally !@#$in disappointing when I played it. I was expecting a dope ass off the wall random run and jump game like crash bandicoot mixed with temple run but with Leapy Allen and football legends as bosses and other random pop culture references and obstacles thrown into it that you have to jump over till you hit the end zone for a TD and move on to the next level. i know people arent supposed to expect much from free games, especially one that i know you rushed to still be relevant but meh

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Thats cool. did you ever think of putting more time into it? I was so hyped im not gonna lie i was totally !@#$in disappointing when I played it. I was expecting a dope ass off the wall random run and jump game like crash bandicoot mixed with temple run but with Leapy Allen and football legends as bosses and other random pop culture references and obstacles thrown into it that you have to jump over till you hit the end zone for a TD and move on to the next level. i know people arent supposed to expect much from free games, especially one that i know you rushed to still be relevant but meh

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I understand where you're coming from and it could've been something along the lines of that. If I did have the time I would love for it to be a great all around thought out game. Ill take that into consideration if/when I do have time to update it. :D

27 minutes ago, creepingbush said:

I understand where you're coming from and it could've been something along the lines of that. If I did have the time I would love for it to be a great all around thought out game. Ill take that into consideration if/when I do have time to update it. :D

you bastad. give us free high level entertainment. 

fadc6be1f4dba927079a85e047d580c9d8bccb68