Can I interest anyone in a nice game of Leapy Allen®?

Roundybout

6 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Its not a virus. Its a real game I tried it. Thought dat sht was stupid. and not ****ty good. if they modded it to have him runnin and hurdiling over ridiculous ****. THAT wouldve been cool. Thats the way you do a game like that. You dont make it some flicky sht

Yeah, its a flying game, not a jumping game.

But...its totally free and no one got paid to make it, so...

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

Yeah, its a flying game, not a jumping game.

But...its totally free and no one got paid to make it, so...

IDK I guess I got a different view on things. Everything I create I make it the best I can. I dont get paid on most of the stuff I created but I still put my all into it.

Yes even video games can be art when done properly.

I know am looking at this with a microscope but I was pissed I thought that sht was gonna be dope

8 hours ago, FearLess Price said:

IDK I guess I got a different view on things. Everything I create I make it the best I can. I dont get paid on most of the stuff I created but I still put my all into it.

Yes even video games can be art when done properly.

I know am looking at this with a microscope but I was pissed I thought that sht was gonna be dope

You could code one............

Yeah it sucks but don't trash the guy. He made a kitchy game for tje fans, and didn't need to compete with gta or whatever people are playing these days.

And it was free. No ads either. You know the old saying about beggars and choosers, I would imagine.

4 hours ago, Shotgunner said:

You could code one............

Yeah it sucks but don't trash the guy. He made a kitchy game for tje fans, and didn't need to compete with gta or whatever people are playing these days.

And it was free. No ads either. You know the old saying about beggars and choosers, I would imagine.

Im def not trashing jus dissapointed as an artist. The idea was great, the execution was off, a few tweaks and that game could be awesome.