OFFICIAL TNF THREAD Vikings At Rams

11 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Today Ronnie Lott and Lester Hayes would probably draw flags during their long suspensions

Imagine what they'd do to Jack Tatum,. Imagine the flags for Jack Lambert, Dick Butkis, Bruce Smith, Howie Long. The list goes on and on. Great hitters on feared defenses were awesome to watch..

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

I’ve been watching for 20 years. Guys are bigger / stronger / faster than the “glory days” some are longing for. Improvements in scheme and the caliber of athletes have a lot more to do with scoring than rule changes. Taking someone’s head off when they are looking away isn’t “tough football”, it’s assualt. 

That puts you in at 1998. Actual football was well on its way out by then.

It's not taking someone's head off. It's being ALLOWED to play defense.

Edited by joesixpack

19 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I mean I get the head hits.  You have to get rid of those.  But it’s insane how you expect a guy going at full speed to be absolutely perfect trying to tackle a grown man. 

the body goes where the head goes. it's impossible for it to be any other way. the rules defy the law of commonsense.

13 minutes ago, Lafromboise said:

Nfl is illuminati driven. They know that the big name qbs will be nringing in all the money witch is why the mahomes and the wents and the goffs and so on are looking terrific. Now darnold baker and the experience are coming in and who can turn down that money?  Nfl will do anything to make these guys win amap. Old blood out, new blood in. Old money out. New money in

This post is breathtaking.