Met the mother of a current Bill this week

Thurman#1

13 minutes ago, cba fan said:

Yeah that was a stretch to get my logo question in. 

Still think crimson tide is good name but it is a wave or tide of crimson coming in. They should have a logo related don't you think.??

Or have the red elephant riding a wave or running in a tide.

And if the elephant is grey why are they using it as a historical ref to the first nickname red elephants?

I posted a link to the elephant story on the Roll Tide thread on the college forum.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jon in Pasadena said:

I don't know if you have a Japanese wife, or if so what area of Japan she's from, but mine keeps her food-play and her bed-play separate.

Which is a very good thing, because 2 nights ago it wasn't squid in the fridge; it was eels.

Looks like you're not very current on your hentai.  Octopus/squid get all the girls.

3 hours ago, Sky Diver said:

I didn’t call you uneducated. I don’t know if you are educated or not. From your link, if you use the word “irregardless” people will think you are uneducated. Because of our mutual love for each other, in spite of the fact that you have called me a troll on multiple occassions, I don’t want you to look like an idiot.

You didn’t say I’m uneducated, and yet that is the exact phrase that you decided to copy/paste. I’m not sure what the nuns taught you, but I was encouraged to infer. My inference is that you, earlier, called me uneducated and now in your passive aggressive way you are telling me I’m an idiot.  Besides not learning “judge not lest he be judged” you also failed to learn about how to treat your fellow man.

For penance 5 Our Fathers, 5 Hail Marys, 5 War Eagles

• Haha (+1) 1

I appreciate the nice story being shared here. i can see the threads has derailed a bit.

But Thurman's intentions were well received by me. Thanks.

back to japanese female eels and the Alabama

24 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Looks like you're not very current on your hentai.  Octopus/squid get all the girls.

taking notes. continue...

• Haha (+1) 1

On 9/27/2018 at 2:16 AM, Thurman#1 said:

It was very cool.

The wife and daughter and I were flying out of Denver last Sunday after a couple of awesome weeks off the grid in Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs. Fantastic, though I had pretty much missed everything Bills-related.  <snip>

Nice story. You may find this article interesting since you referenced another incident down thread:

https://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2018/08/oregon_man_gets_jail_time_for.html

35 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

You didn’t say I’m uneducated, and yet that is the exact phrase that you decided to copy/paste. I’m not sure what the nuns taught you, but I was encouraged to infer. My inference is that you, earlier, called me uneducated and now in your passive aggressive way you are telling me I’m an idiot.  Besides not learning “judge not lest he be judged” you also failed to learn about how to treat your fellow man.

For penance 5 Our Fathers, 5 Hail Marys, 5 War Eagles

In the future, you should actually read the articles you link.

For repeatedly calling me a troll, your penance is to listen to Hail to the Chief.

On 9/29/2018 at 3:34 AM, TigerJ said:

We saw no bears in the wild.  We did see moose and mule deer.  And bison, of course.  We drove doen one side of the road while a line of bison walked singgle file in the other lane in the correct direction for the road.  We stayed in the car, but we saw some idiot outside almost nose to nose with a bison trying to get a close up.  The Darwin awards do come to mind with a lot of things that tourists do.

Yeah, we saw deer as well, but I'm jealous about the moose. Last trip (around 45 years ago) we saw a bunch of moose. Nothing this time, and my three year-old really wanted to see one. 

No moose and no elk this time but the grizzlies made up for it.

Edited by Thurman#1