Bills' Fan Gets an Allen Hurdle Tattoo

26CornerBlitz

2 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

It's really not... at all.

I don't understand people who do stuff like this. They don't have family or friends or something? I'd be ripped on forever if I did something like that.

1)  I would bet  that this guy has more friends then you ! 

2) you don’t need to understand why people do things they do , what you shouldn’t do is judge people especially if they’re actions don’t hurt anyone! 

3) I bet you need a hug ?

2 hours ago, benderbender said:

Terrible. The helmet is misshapen, the face mask is odd, body isn’t proportional. If you’re going to get  a permanent mark on your body on purpose, pony up the dough for a good artist.

Upon further review, the baby arm holding the ball at once sad and hilarious. The positioning of the Buffalo’s eye is surprisingly close to its chin. Man the more I look, the worse it gets.

It's perspective, man. The arm is coming at you, which is why it looks like a baby arm. The artist still sucks at capturing the depth.

And the bison's eye is actually in the correct spot for the retro logo. The retro logo, is pretty terrible if I'm being honest.

10 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

This will be the perfect compliment to the EJ tat I've got on my right shoulder. Thanks for posting!

That ain't nothing, bro. Do you even tattoo, bro? I have a whole sleeve of Buffalo Bills franchise QB hopefuls on my right arm: EJ, Tyrod, Fitz, Trentative, Losman, Bledsoe, RJ, and Todd Collins. And my left arm is wicked old school with Vince Ferragamo, Dennis Shaw, and Richie Lucas.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

It's really not... at all.

I don't understand people who do stuff like this. They don't have family or friends or something? I'd be ripped on forever if I did something like that.

To each their own as far as people who want to get tattoo's. I have one myself and want to add a couple more, but they are and will be something that speaks to who i am and things that have happened in my life and are important to me. I love my Bills, but they are still only a football team and  I would not put a transient player that may or may not be on this team in 5 years on my body.

As for the last part of your comment, it speaks more to the quality of your friends than of anything about you. It is unfortunate that you feel that your friends would rip on you for doing something to represent your love of something as the person in this picture has.

11 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I will say this about the person in this picture, he certainly isn't the type of person that does anything half way.

12 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

Very bad inking there.  Looks like a high school kid did that

I'm not an artist or tattoo connoisseur, but I immediately thought it looked like a drawing from a HS art class.

50 minutes ago, krf139 said:

People REALLY need to calm down about this.  Allen had a decent game.  It's no reason to go get tattoos.  

If Foster actually catches a ball this week, I'm soooooo getting that tramp stamped.