WR Rishard Matthews Done in Tennessee - Signed by the Jets

26CornerBlitz

Hmm. Interesting.  Quitting on the Titans is certainly a red flag, but I'm not quite ready to dismiss him automatically.  I'd invite him in and have a heart to heart.  I don't think McBeane has any intentions of making the Bills a pass happy team, but if he were to come in and show he can get open and catch the ball when it's thrown to him, the path to the top of othe depth chart is open to him.  I imagine under those circumstances he would get enough targets to keep him happy.  McBeane would have to decide if his quitting in Tennessee is an indicator of future issues or not.

• Like (+1) 3

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to WR Rishard Matthews Might Be Done in Tennessee - Requests His Release
Just now, John from Riverside said:

My point is do we really need to trade for him?  He is going to get cut.

He's asked to be released but the smart move for the Titans is to trade him for something if they can get it.

So they can wait to see if he gets let go and maybe someone else picks him up in a trade.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

He's asked to be released but the smart move for the Titans is to trade him for something if they can get it.

So they can wait to see if he gets let go and maybe someone else picks him up in a trade.

Yeah I get your point on this......

Im not a kelvin benjamin fan.......it just seems that Beane takes heat every time he tries to do this......