WR Rishard Matthews Done in Tennessee - Signed by the Jets

26CornerBlitz

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He's very much a solid pro who would instantly upgrade the current WR corpse:)

That has to be Freudian.  "Corps" is the usual term, but "Corpse" is...not an entirely inaccurate description.

Just not sure someone who throws this kind of public tantrum is really what the team needs.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Decent speed?

Not a speed guy, but a reliable target in the intermediate areas.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That has to be Freudian.  "Corps" is the usual term, but "Corpse" is...not an entirely inaccurate description.

Just not sure someone who throws this kind of public tantrum is really what the team needs.

Quite intentional. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Its not a popular place for a FA WR to go so I would try to trade for him vs try to sign him on the open market 

There are some positives career wise possibly Allen is starting to look like he could be a pretty good QB and with our current WR performances there is a good shot to work his way to the #1 spot.

Edited by Warcodered

24 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

How do you walk away from that? Honestly, I’m fine with cheering from the bench and cashing those checks. Take the money and NOT getting crippled sounds good to those of us weaker in “character”, but still fond of cash.  

• Haha (+1) 1

His contract is 8 million this year.  If we trade for him I believe the Bills would need to take on his salary.  Plus he just signed an extension.  

So unless he is released I don't think the Bills can get him.

Bummer, I think he would have been a great addition.

23 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

He wants his release because lack of targets lol hes not going to get those in buffalo ether our wrs get like 2, 3 catches a game

Well maybe if they’d didn’t drop half of them to begin with there would be 2,3, or more of those heading they’re way !!!

Looking at his highlights, it seems he's a deep ball threat? We could use that. I mean, one who can actually catch the ball. 

It's funny, I consider myself a pretty knowledgeable guy on the NFL, but I have never once heard of this guy lol.

Edited by Domdab99

Just now, Domdab99 said:

Looking at his highlights, it seems he's a deep ball threat? We could use that. I mean, one who can actually catch the ball. 

It's funny, I consider myself a pretty knowledgeable guy on the NFL, but I have never once herd of this guy lol.

Same here Never heard of this guy