KB has a big day this Sunday

Bronxbomber21

4 hours ago, bills11 said:

Glad I didn't start a new thread. I have had enough of KB. He as well as his draft partner, Watkins, seem like they eat lead with their cereal. Their production is incidental and they clearly cant adopt a playbook. Yet, they want to complain. This is your second team KB. There have been multiple instances of other people telling him where to line up. What. The. Actual. Fun. Ok, being dim and not producing is one thing, but being dim, not producing AND bitching about it?!

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Westside Madness said:

Glad I didn't start a new thread. I have had enough of KB. He as well as his draft partner, Watkins, seem like they eat lead with their cereal. Their production is incidental and they clearly cant adopt a playbook. Yet, they want to complain. This is your second team KB. There have been multiple instances of other people telling him where to line up. What. The. Actual. Fun. Ok, being dim and not producing is one thing, but being dim, not producing AND bitching about it?!

Yeah if only his production matched his mouth wed have a hall of famer on our hands

You can't call people haters who are simply relaying the facts about him...

He hasn't looked good, has never impressed as a Bills player, and is not a legit #1 WR. He may be a good #2 if we ever got a definitive #1, but otherwise he just doesn't do much. That's not hating, that's just his career so far in the NFL.

And if he suddenly does have 1 good game, then what? Does that mean he's made it? Just like Josh Allen having one pretty good game, does that mean we're in the clear? Are you going to spring up every other week & tell us when you're wrong? I just don't get the point of defending Benjamin's work here, like we're all blind to it or something.

28 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Benjamin should be released, this is on McD if he is not cut. Slowest WR off the line, his conditioning is laughable, his hands are awful. His effort on game day is a joke, if he is not released I will be amazed.

No point in cutting him when the other guys at the position aren't doing anything either. 

And as usual, the O-line is awful, and the QB is his usual inconsistent self. 

1 hour ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Benjamin should be released, this is on McD if he is not cut. Slowest WR off the line, his conditioning is laughable, his hands are awful. His effort on game day is a joke, if he is not released I will be amazed.

He won’t be. McBeane love him. I’m just praying he won’t be resigned. But I wouldn’t bet against it with this Carolina loving front office we have.