KB has a big day this Sunday

Bronxbomber21

38 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

He lost me on the hands recovery team effort. No excuse. 

He needs to get engaged with the process or get out. 

That’s when he lost you??? How about him missing an entire season, Cam winning the MVP, and going to the SB?  Or how about the Panthers trading him in the middle of a playoff race with a bunch of crappy receivers and still making the playoffs?  Or how about him blaming Cam for his suckiness, then acting like a baby when he got confronted?

Dude is a clown and a negative influence on this team.  Looking forward to him leaving the Bills and talking crap about Allen and Buffalo because he’s a scrub. 

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

That’s when he lost you??? How about him missing an entire season, Cam winning the MVP, and going to the SB?  Or how about the Panthers trading him in the middle of a playoff race with a bunch of crappy receivers and still making the playoffs?  Or how about him blaming Cam for his suckiness, then acting like a baby when he got confronted?

Dude is a clown and a negative influence on this team.  Looking forward to him leaving the Bills and talking crap about Allen and Buffalo because he’s a scrub. 

but is he "high motor"?  ?

11 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I have zero tolerance for lack of effort. That’s when he lost me. 

I’m not a Cam fan, doubt I’d like playing with him.

2 minutes ago, ThunderGun said:

He is the Mike Tolbert of Wide Receivers. 

Except Tolbert actually played with some heart.

I think what makes a guy like KB so frustrating is he is super talented.  Carolina gave up on him even though their wrs sucked last year.  He just doesn’t seem to want it.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

There’s too many positive predictions on this board lately. I’m going to reverse it and say that Allen throws 3 ints and KB drops 5 passes

I can see KB with 8 catches for 100+ yards. I can also see Josh with 2 picks and a fumble. I see all kinds of crazy stuff! And all the voices in my head! Don’t get me started on what I HEAR! Being a Bills fan is hard, very, very hard. 

But I love it. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Im getting the same feeling i had last week when i said Allen would have a big day in the gameday first half thread and also took him in fanduel. This week i see KB coming up big and proving all his critics wrong. So the question is if he shows out this sunday will those same h eat their own words..

If KB shows up big this Sunday - by which I mean not only making those catches, but blocking like he means it and trying on ST if asked to go - I will happily eat a big helping of crow. 

Like I've said elsewhere, sometimes it's great to be wrong

4 hours ago, BillsfanAZ said:

I think his critics are seeing what everyone else is seeing. He is dropping balls and not getting open. 

To be fair, he had 5 targets and 3 catches in Minn. last Sunday.   When he was racking up 1000-ish yards a season in Car, he was a 50/50 guy for years.

If we get 60% catches from Benjamin, that's a good day.

What rots my socks about Benjamin is when I see him on the all-22 whiffing on blocks that could have sprung a guy for another 5 yds or even a TD.

Then when I see him on the "hands" team for fielding an onside kick and it seems like he didn't try.

But I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

He is what he is.. sometimes Butterfingers WRs have their day. But they will always have Butterfingers. Always

And he's super slow.. even WHEN in shape he's still way too slow for a #1. But he is the #1 so he's bound to have a good week here or there

14 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

To be fair, he had 5 targets and 3 catches in Minn. last Sunday.   When he was racking up 1000-ish yards a season in Car, he was a 50/50 guy for years.

Never racked up yards. If you consider Wood's production as racking up yards maybe. We knew who he was when we got him and thought he'd be different for.. process reasons or something idk. We needed to get SOMEONE and he's absolutely our best WR. He's a mid tier #2 among #4s

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

13 hours ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Im getting the same feeling i had last week when i said Allen would have a big day in the gameday first half thread and also took him in fanduel. This week i see KB coming up big and proving all his critics wrong. So the question is if he shows out this sunday will those same h eat their own words..

I'll gladly take the under ... last week was his best week of the season ...  3 catches for 29 yards ... not exactly #1 material.  For a guy playing for a big contract ... he is going the wrong direction.

10 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

“ Sounds like you know him.”