KB has a big day this Sunday

Bronxbomber21

Im getting the same feeling i had last week when i said Allen would have a big day in the gameday first half thread and also took him in fanduel. This week i see KB coming up big and proving all his critics wrong. So the question is if he shows out this sunday will those same haters eat their own words..

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
word folks are responding to was truncated
  • Like (+1) 5

7 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Im getting the same feeling i had last week when i said Allen would have a big day in the gameday first half thread and also took him in fanduel. This week i see KB coming up big and proving all his critics wrong. So the question is if he shows out this sunday will those same haters eat their on words..

You have to be good to have haters. Right now he just has a bunch of people stating facts about him.

• Like (+1) 4

18 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Im getting the same feeling i had last week when i said Allen would have a big day in the gameday first half thread and also took him in fanduel. This week i see KB coming up big and proving all his critics wrong. So the question is if he shows out this sunday will those same haters eat their on words..

First off the term "haters" is so misused it's pathetic. 

Second, tell ya what. Ive been critical of KB's effort. If he shows up and hustled this week I'll be the first to say he had a better game. And now that he's played 12 quarters of lackluster, lazy and uninspiring football...if his next 12 are dynamite effort and expected results I will come back and say that perhaps I misjudged.

Now, glove on the other hand...if he playes uninspired and drops the ball are you ready to pop back in and eat that crow?

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

First off the term "haters" is so misused it's pathetic. 

Second, tell ya what. Ive been critical of KB's effort. If he shows up and hustled this week I'll be the first to say he had a better game. And now that he's played 12 quarters of lackluster, lazy and uninspiring football...if his next 12 are dynamite effort and expected results I will come back and say that perhaps I misjudged.

Now, glove on the other hand...if he playes uninspired and drops the ball are you ready to pop back in and eat that crow?

I will be the first 

Edited by Bronxbomber21
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He's been complete garbage for the Bills. 

In 9 games:

1 game of 50+ yards

0 games of 100+ yards

1 TD  (to be fair he did have a TD stolen from him by the refs in the Pats game)

Sure we have to factor in the QB's throwing him the ball, but he doesn't pass the eye test. He doesn't get separation and he doesn't catch contested passes. He looks fat, lazy, and uninterested. The only time I've been impressed by him was the Panthers preseason game. 

If he continues to play like this the guy will be out of the NFL in <2 years. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Im getting the same feeling i had last week when i said Allen would have a big day in the gameday first half thread and also took him in fanduel. This week i see KB coming up big and proving all his critics wrong. So the question is if he shows out this sunday will those same h eat their own words..

Big day when he's traded for a bag of donuts at half time?  

And no, he can have a good game or two - that won't make it a good season -  He has more drops than catches right now AND he's playing lazy - long way to go to earn anyone's trust.

2 hours ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Im getting the same feeling i had last week when i said Allen would have a big day in the gameday first half thread and also took him in fanduel. This week i see KB coming up big and proving all his critics wrong. So the question is if he shows out this sunday will those same h eat their own words..

No.

Because he will suck again for the next two or three games. It’s what he does.