KB has a big day this Sunday

Bronxbomber21

On 9/26/2018 at 6:43 PM, Bronxbomber21 said:

Im getting the same feeling i had last week when i said Allen would have a big day in the gameday first half thread and also took him in fanduel. This week i see KB coming up big and proving all his critics wrong. So the question is if he shows out this sunday will those same haters eat their own words..

Hahaha!!!! ?

1 hour ago, COTC said:

KB is just slow and unimpressive. 

He will not change.  

I don't disagree, but so many folks around here thought he was really impressive the day we acquired him.

Funny thing is those who disagreed at the time and considered KB mediocre were dismissed as wrong and mere trolls.

That happens a lot around here.  

44 minutes ago, Meazy26 said:

I’m never joyful when one of our players gets knocked out of the game, but I was somewhat excited when KB got cracked by HaHa... I could careless if he’s cut tomorrow 

That was an odd play.  It looked like the cornerback went for the ball....and KB could have had at least an equal chance to catch it....but, instead, put his hands up to brace for the impact.  I understand the instinct to protect himself...but it looked like if he turned in for the ball, he would have taken less of a hit than he did.

Just now, Fadingpain said:

I don't disagree, but so many folks around here thought he was really impressive the day we acquired him.

Funny thing is those who disagreed at the time and considered KB mediocre were dismissed as wrong and mere trolls.

Being wrong and being a troll are two totally different things. 

Yes, there are a lot of sheep here that blindly follow or who have no personal opinion. 

Most here are decent though, it’s nothing to complain about. 

KB would be a lot better if the Bills had a couple good WR's to draw the better defenders and KB could be moved around to get matchup advantages.  

I've made the Jimmy Graham comparison..........Graham has always gotten eaten alive by good CB's but in Nola he wasn't drawing that kind of coverage.

Some team will probably be very happy to get the discounted KB and use him as their third option next year.

3 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

I was one of them.

He sucked then and actually is worse here.

I will admit he’s not being put in the best position to succeed but when he gets his shots he usually blows them.