KB has a big day this Sunday

Bronxbomber21

Ok so stickum is illegal and they(the vBills WR's) can't use that.

But what about pinetar? just say you wore your game gloves to batting practice ;)

....or maybe with modern science the gloves could get sticky by spilling some water on the palms ;)

This motley crew at WR needs some kind of artificial enhancement to hang on to the ball

.......or maybe a good sports shrink could hypnotize them.

BTW I doubt KB has a big day.........most fans would settle for an average game ;)

13 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I will consider any WR who makes within a couple catches of 1000 yards per season and gets ~14 ypa as "racking up yards".

You?

I mean might as well get John Brown for pennies, or any other "receiver that wracks up yards" by your definition a WR as lucky to have an MVP quarterback (who threw his only good skill  playmaker Steve Smith for 1400) there.. from that same draft class alone: (You want to rack up yards? Member Stevie?) Receivers do that every year.. 2 okay years. Without Cam. Actually a lot a FA fits that bill. Just cause he's big.. doesn't mean his production can be easily replaced.

Woods:

1538110557270954.png

Kelvin!

1538110574302559.png

JOHN BROWN

1538111142928526.png

STEVIE RACK STATS JOHNSON

1538111677669806.png

SAMMY??

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

What is a big game?   This guy has only broke the 100 yard mark TWO times since 2014.  That isn't a typo.   He has TWO hundred yard games in over 3 years. 

I have no idea WTF Bean was thinking bringing him in here besides having a big body in the redzone.  But what difference does that make when you drop just about every TD pass you get your hands on? 

KB is not a number one.   At best he's a two.   Realistically, he's situational. 

Edited by TwistofFate

On 9/26/2018 at 5:49 PM, BillsfanAZ said:

I think his critics are seeing what everyone else is seeing. He is dropping balls and not getting open. 

He doesn’t need to get open with his size he just needs to out jump the 5’9 avg corner