Predict the score: Bills at Packers

YoloinOhio

So the Packers just lost by a wide margin to the Skins who could only score 7 points on the lowly Colts the week before.

Skins drove up and down the field on GB.  If you didn't see the game, I suggest you watch it on the NFL rewind because the Pack has no defense.  AP looked like a young kid out there, and he's basically Chris Ivory at this point in his career.   Don't disagree with that unless you watch the game.   They're both medium to slow at best. 

And now with no Mo Wilkerson it's likely they'll have even more trouble stopping the run.

On offense GB still has the master back there at qb, but he's immobile as hell right now.  Still great, but without RT Bulaga now, and a mediocre Oline to begin with, I have a hard time buying this 9.5 point stuff.  Our offense will put up points, and there's no reason to think we can't get to Rogers.  

Line should be 5.  Tops.

Don't forget our defense has played very tough for the past 6 quarters against two 4000 yard passers with better receivers than GB has.   

Take the Bills and the under.

after 3 games

defense 

GB_logo-80x90.gif

points 27.7 (23rd) yards 386.7 (23rd) pass yards 262.3 (21st) rush yards 124.3 (27th)

BUF_logo-80x90.gif

points 28.0 (24th)  yards 336.7 (11th) pass yards 256.7 (18th) rush yards 80.0 (5th)

neither offense has been too good, buffalo has the edge on rush yards but falls behind in every other category.

offense

GB_logo-80x90.gif

points 23.3 (23rd) yards 353.7 (18th) pass yards 264.7 (14th) rush yards 89.0 (24th)

BUF_logo-80x90.gif

points 16.7 (29th) yards 246.0 (31st) pass yards 147.7 (30th) rush yards 98.3 (19th)

Uncommon opponent not only challenge Bills present

GREEN BAY – Uncommon opponents are always a challenge, and the 2018 Buffalo Bills are about as uncommon as it gets for the Packers.

Head Coach Mike McCarthy pointed out on Wednesday that not only have the Packers not played the Bills for four years – the standard rotation of NFC-AFC matchups – but also the Bills have only two players still on the team from the 2014 meeting.

The Packers still have roughly 20 percent of their team compared to four years ago.

“We don’t know them, they don’t know us,” McCarthy said prior to Wednesday’s practice. “It’s important to get in tune with the uncommon matchups we’re going to be involved in. That’ll be the biggest challenge through the week and come Sunday.

it's going to be a close game. I know I didn't even have them within a mile of a chance last week so one can not be certain. I really want to see them win it, keep the win streak going but feel GB at home will take it.

Green Bay Packers 24

Buffalo Bills23

hoping I'm wrong, like I was last week.                                                                                                                                                                                                 
Edited by no name
  • Like (+1) 2