Top 10 rookies-Bills have 2!

Dablitzkrieg

38 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I liked Warner, I loved Leonard. Think both have a chance to be really good.

Would have loved a shot at Leonard, but the Bills had other plans with those picks. 

Side note, really impressed with Denzel Ward. I thought the Browns were crazy taking him over Chubb at 4, but he has been balling!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Not sure if Edmunds is super deserving of this, or if it’s about the name and age thing. He’s been hot and cold.

He's 15th in the league in tackles with a sack, a FF, and caused the INT last game. I think he's going to be in the running for DROY without a doubt.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Baker is just levels above to be honest and I have him favorite for OROY right now.

I don't disagree with this. The things Allen needs to work on Mayfield already does well. But Baker will likely never be able to do some of the things Josh can already do simply because of Allen's ridiculous athleticism. Both are great prospects that come with some risk (Allen more than Mayfield IMO). Arguably Allen has the higher ceiling. 

4 hours ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Baker is just levels above to be honest and I have him favorite for OROY right now.

Well, that could have been said about Darnold in his first game. Or if Allen's first game was Minnesota it could be said about him.

I predict, like the other rookie QB's, Mayfield will be up and down.